“Atlanta Braves won !!!”

and up
Orlando Helicopter Tour from International Drive Area
Ranked #63 of 421 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Sports complex with the capability to host 30 different sports.
Midlothian, Virginia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Atlanta Braves won !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I attended 3 spring training games last week. The sports complex was clean, the employees were knowledgeable and helpful, and best of all... the Braves beat the Pirates, the Nationals and the Astros !!! We really enjoyed being there and the weather was wonderful. Luckily, we had great seats for each game.

• Thai first
Alabama
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great way to see a game!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

My 2 sons, ages 10 and 14, totally loved getting to see the Braves play in their spring training game at this field. They both love baseball and love the Braves. I bought the "on the field experience" which my sons enjoyed. My husband felt for what we paid they players should have interacted more but my sons were happy to be down on the field. We actually got more autographs from the Houston Astros players. They were very nice. The game tickets are inexpensive (bought mine on stubhub) and we had seats right up behind the home plate. Most lower level seats are in the sun so bring some sunscreen and/or wear hats. We went on the last game of spring training so everything in the store that said spring training was half price. That was an unexpected surprise. Food is expensive there but so is all Disney food. Even the seats on the berm looked like they would be good seats. For those seats you would want to bring a blanket to sit on. My sons and husband agreed that to watch the Braves at their stadium now would see like a let down. This was the only day we didn't have to pay for parking. The game day photos that were taken outside the complex were nice as well and they delivered them to our seat. This was a great experience.

1 Thank Bama_mom456
Matawan, New Jersey
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“If I didn't spend 3 innings in line to get my child something to eat, it would have been much better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful stadium. Gorgeous grounds for a spring training facility. But seriously... Unacceptable food / beverage setups.

50 people in line to get chicken nuggets. 30 minute wait to get peanuts/drinks/snacks. 30+ people in line for the ONE ice cream cone vendor. I waited for THREE INNINGS to get peanuts and a drink for my kids in one line. If they sell so many tickets they need to have the right number of food/drink vendors. Definitely ruined our experience. Especially when my son got upset because I promised him an ice cream come but refused for him to miss the last 2 innings of the game to stand INSIDE waiting in line.

1 Thank jenntish
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Better Than Average Venue!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We just visited the park for the second time and both times was terrific. It is amazing how many different sports are played at the many different fields, which are well-kept. Being in Disney helps. Everything is the latest and greatest. The area shows great support for the Atlanta Braves with all of the signs and banners around the facility even before you enter. Great concessions and friendly staff!!!

Berlin, Maryland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Best Sports Venue Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

For hundreds of participating young athletes this has to be the Nirvana of sport. But ti also is a fantastic place just to take things in. We say a Spring Training game. Great afternoon of baseball with the Braves (not our favorite team, either.). But there was lacrosse, soccer, cheerleading and I do not know what going on at adjacent areas. There is even a large playstation venue for those so inclined ( or reclined?). A wonderful experience.