“Everything your heart desires!”
Review of World of Disney

World of Disney
Ranked #1 of 123 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: "World Of Disney Store, in Disney Springs, is the largest Disney character store in Walt Disney World Resort-and on Earth!
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Everything your heart desires!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

This store has EVERYTHING you could imagine from Disney! Of course it is pricey, but come on, what did you expect? I feel it's worth the cost for the wonderful souvenirs and memories. I love visiting Downtown Disney for this huge store!

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Boulder, Colorado
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“best place to refresh old memories”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you have lived with Disney cartoons and characters as a child or any age in your life, this place will embrace you with nostalgia. You'll see your favorite characters in life-size, can take a photo with them, and immerse yourself in your good memories.

Visited January 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique experience was awesome!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went to the World of Disney store for the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique experience for our girls (ages 3 & 7) - what a BLAST! The only snag was they were out of Belle costumes (how is that even possible??!?!?!?!) and my 7 y.o. had wanted to be her... but oh well, she chose Cinderella instead and ended up super cute.
The "fairy godmothers" were great, they felt like princesses the whole way, and the Castle package - though expensive - had great value and included 3 professional pictures that we'll treasure forever. Overall, a great experience!

Visited December 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“A Disney fans heaven!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

It's disney and it's huge! What more could a disney fan want? There's departments for everything: from children to adults, kitchen to luggage and Christmas to souvenirs! It does get busy but it's definitely worth a visit and a look around!

Jersey Shore, New Jersey
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 925 helpful votes
“My favorite store in Downtown Disney even though I was charged twice for 1 item!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I originally came to this store as a last ditch effort to find anything with Special Agent Oso for my son for Christmas. After talking with several cast members I realized Oso is long gone & finding any toys or clothing items with this character are pretty slim. So I contined to shop for items for my kitchen and I ended up purchasing a few items one being a Mickey Mouse shaped cookie cutter that was priced right at $6.95. I went to the cashier to pay, Ethel, rang up my items, I paid and didn't think anything of it. When I was packing up my things at the hotel I decided to sit down and go over my receipt and realized that Ethel the cashier at World Of Disney charged me for 2 cookie cutters when I only purchased 1. Luckily they were only $6.95, but it did bug me a bit that I didn't check my receipt at the store and see that she over charged me.....

Oh well, my fault for not checking. I will surely be checking next time & this experience would not keep me shopping here again. The store is stacked with Disney items & most cast members I encountered were very helpful & friendly. If you're looking for a specific Disney item customer service would be happy to look it up for you & see if they have it somewhere else. Overall, an awesome place to shop for everything Disney:)

Visited December 2013