“An experience!”

I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
Ranked #12 of 138 Transportation in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The I-RIDE Trolley is the exclusive, convenient and affordable transportation to hundreds of exciting destinations within the International Drive Resort Area. - Trolleys operate daily from 8:00am - 10:30pm. - Cash Fare: $2 per ride / Seniors (65+) $0.25 per ride - Kids (ages 3 to 9) $1 per ride. - Unlimited Ride passes, visit website for details - Wheelchair accessible / includes ADA-specified hydraulic lift*The Red Line Trolley route services the International Drive both north and south bound. Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes. The Green Line Trolley route is the counterpart to the Red Line Trolley route beginning service in the Major Boulevard area, travels along Universal Boulevard and then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive. Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes. *Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height restriction is 48" length.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Cheap an easy to get where you're going on international drive so long as you're not in any hurry! Gets you anywhere on I drive for next to nothing and great for the premium outlets and those heavy bags!! Air conditioned and plenty of seats. A novelty if nothing else!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,616)
All reviews
in 46 reviews
"app"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We purchased a 2 week unlimited pass for our stay in Orlando, and definitely used it more than we thought.

The trolley is easy to hop on and off when you please, however, they are not always on time, and sometimes we were waiting 30 minutes or more, particularly for the green line.

Nevertheless, a very easy way to travel up and down I-drive. All buses are air-conditioned too.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

During our first trip to Orlando 2011 and our summer holiday July 2013 neither my wife nor I wanted to drive so we stayed on the bottom end of I-drive and got 14 day tickets for the I-trolley these are a steal at only $18 under 12 travel free, this is a fantastic way to get up and down International Drive provided you do not have to get anywhere fast last visit we spent some times 40 to 50 mins waiting for the next trolley to come along, the system would work better if they were spaced out more instead of waiting for 50 mins and then 3 come along together the drivers are all very courteous and knowledgeable about the area, the big improvement this year is that there is now an app for your smart phone so you can just go out to the nearest stop when one is about to arrive, a big improvement, well done I-ride trolley.

2  Thank IGordon
Reviewed July 18, 2013

It is a great idea and the drivers were nice and helpful.However, the problem is, and its a major one, is that the trolley doesn't have a schedule. They are meant to run every 20 minutes but we wasted hours waiting on trolleys. We had to wait about 45 minutes most of the time and in some cases waited this time for the trolley to just drive by without stopping. Sometimes we waited over an hour! Trying to use this service just added a lot of stress to travelling about. Forget the trolley use the Lynx buses. You can get a weekly pass for about the same price as the trolley pass and the buses stick to a timetable. An added bonus it can also be used to take you to the Disney parks. I just wish I discovered the Lynx buses sooner. The trolleys were always at capacity so a lot of he problems could be alleviated if they ran more frequently.

3  Thank kgmalc