“Just a bus service”

and up
I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
Ranked #42 of 424 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: The I-RIDE Trolley is the exclusive, convenient and affordable transportation to hundreds of exciting destinations within the International Drive Resort Area. - Trolleys operate daily from 8:00am - 10:30pm. - Cash Fare: $2 per ride / Seniors (65+) $0.25 per ride - Kids (ages 3 to 9) $1 per ride. - Unlimited Ride passes, visit website for details - Wheelchair accessible / includes ADA-specified hydraulic lift*The Red Line Trolley route services the International Drive both north and south bound. Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes. The Green Line Trolley route is the counterpart to the Red Line Trolley route beginning service in the Major Boulevard area, travels along Universal Boulevard and then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive. Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes. *Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height restriction is 48" length.
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Just a bus service”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Relatively clean, cheap, regular and on-time!

A useful little service up and down I-Drive.

I just wish the drivers were a bit more helpful.

2 Thank Aaron E

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Whitehorse, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“The only way to experience International drive”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our experience on the trolley was great we stayed at Floridays Resort and out front of the Resort was two trolley stops one Heading south I think number 40 red with takes you down to the Premium outlet mall on Vineland ave about 5 mins at the end of the route , which you can ride all the way up to the northern Premium outlet mall on the north end of international drive with around 70 plus stops to all the atrractions, shopping and restaurants along the way. the single trip price is $1.50 but they also have passes for 1 day upto 14 days. Seniors ride for 25 cents and children under 12 are free with an adult. we saved a ton of cab fare traveling back and forth on international drive . cabs are quite expensive and the drivers are sometimes scarey. The red line stops at each stops north or south around every 20 mins and the green line which takes an alternate route up universal drive about every 30 mins. the only beef I have about international drive is down on the south end where most of the resorts are located there are limited cross walks or lights so you have to dart across the speeding traffic to get to the north end routes of the trolley. one day they had a Convention with 40,000 people attending that slowed the trolley down a far bit. so for that day we did something else :). all in all a great way to get up close and personal to International drive and all that it offers.

2 Thank CollinsFamilyCanada
Bolton, United Kingdom
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Positives and Negatives”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This I-Ride trolley is great for certain circumstances and certain times of the day. But useless for other circumstances and other times of the day. Firstly I've got to say that taxis in Orlando are very expensive and you can quite often end up with a nutty guy driving them that complains constantly about not earning enough money (hint I want a big tip), speeding ticket fines and in trouble with the police type of stories, which just makes you want to say let me out right now, I've had enough already. At certain times of the day, particularly the evening, taxis seem to be very sparse too. From that you can probably work out the advantages of the I-ride trolley. It's only a standard price of $1.50 per person per ride, which is ok if you are travelling with less than 4 people. It drops off at pretty much the whole of I-drive and I-drive is one hell of a long road. It does venture off onto other roads and has two routes but it is fairly limited from that point of view. Now another thing you need to watch out for is the time of day. When I-drive traffic is busy you will be stuck on a bus for a long period of time. A time that it would be advantageous to take a taxi because he will take you around the quieter routes to get you to your destination. So if you have plenty of time you can take the I-Trolley and it will be a cheap option, if you don't have time then it's best to take a taxi if you can find one nearby. Nevertheless I-Trolley is a good option of a service to have when you need it.

2 Thank Simon Y
Illinois
139 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“If staying in the I-Drive area...”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

You will DEFINITELY get your money's worth. The trolley does not run as frenquent as we hoped, but if you download the app to your phone, you can get a status update as to when the next one will arrive at your stop and plan around it. Trolley can get pretty crowded (we are here for spring break), so a few times we opted for walking -- easy to do when you have 3 or 4 stops to go. If you have have more than that, it's better to take Lynx #8 if or a cab if you are pressed to be somewhere by a certain time. Otherwise, your wait may be up to 30 min.

2 Thank ttaylor2u
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“waited and waited”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

awful, took ages to arrive then, went past our stop, the buses dont connect with each other, watched the connecting bus drive off, 1 min in front of us, so we had to wait 30mins again. oh and if you are thinking of going to universal it drops you off 25minutes away and you have to walk the rest.......... never again

3 Thank simons891