“Excelent ,convinient, & clean”

I-Ride Trolley Service
I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
Ranked #8 of 118 Transportation in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The I-RIDE Trolley is the exclusive, convenient and affordable transportation to hundreds of exciting destinations within the International Drive Resort Area. - Trolleys operate daily from 8:00am - 10:30pm. - Cash Fare: $2 per ride / Seniors (65+) $0.25 per ride - Kids (ages 3 to 9) $1 per ride. - Unlimited Ride passes, visit website for details - Wheelchair accessible / includes ADA-specified hydraulic lift*The Red Line Trolley route services the International Drive both north and south bound. Red Line trolleys arrive approximately every 20 minutes. The Green Line Trolley route is the counterpart to the Red Line Trolley route beginning service in the Major Boulevard area, travels along Universal Boulevard and then shadows the Red Line Trolley Route on South International Drive. Green Line trolleys arrive approximately every 30 minutes. *Maximum weight - including passenger and vehicle - is 600 lbs., width restriction is 30" wide and height restriction is 48" length.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

This is the way to explore international drive,its covinient & cheap.The trolley stops at all mayor attractions & all of international drive.I hoped on & the trolley is clean & has music playing.I really liked it I just wish they would run 24 hours.But overall Excelent service

Write a ReviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

I forgot my driver license so it was the only way out! International Dr is huge and this service took us to everywhere! Awesome!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I love public transportation (although I am a car collector). This is a God-send for getting around the I-drive corridor.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed in the Doubletre by Hilton at Seaworld and the I-Ride stop was right outside our door. It is well worth the $7 for a weekly passes. You can just hope on and off whenever you like. Brings you right up I-Drive. We used it every night. No need to pay for taxis to and from places.

2  Thank Lolzb
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I LOVE the I-trolley! The service is fantastic. They Have a great schedule and seem to be pretty much spot on with arriving on time, and the drivers are so helpful.

I live in Scotland and have the WORST bus service here, so I think I appreciate the great service I receive when I go to Orlando.

I also think its great that the have the automated voice that calls out which stop you are approaching and what attractions/facilities are at that stop. Also, I noted that they have this very cool bike rack at the front of the bus. A passenger just pulls it out, pops the bike on then hops on the bus. A simple invention but very good indeed. Our local bus certainly don't have the initiative to think of something like that.