This was my first stay here and I will be returning. For the money this is the best resort on Disneyworld to stay at. Just because this place is affordable does not mean its a dumpy cheap resort, the whole resort is well taken care of. The staff will do anything to accommodate your request. One down side of staying here is the buses only run once an hour but a quick walk or shuttle ride to the Polynesian helps. These rooms are bigger then average and kept really clean, my room looked brand new. I will be visiting again I hopefully I get to see the new pool I recommend everyone who can book a room here do so you cant beat it for the price and especially the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando