This hotel is for DOD and military, active or retired. It is super easy to visit the Disney parks from here since they offer transportation. I think they rooms are a little older and we had trouble getting the Wi-fi in our room. There are a couple of restaurants as well as a small Starbucks kiosk in the hotel. It looks as if they are building a second pool at this time. It was quite loud at night with the fireworks close by...if you have small children... It may be an issue but they only last a short time. Also you can hear people in the hall quite often. The shower wasn't the cleanest but for convenience and price, this hotel is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando