We just returned from a trip there, and it was great! We had the family suite that was large enough to sleep 8. The bed in the separate room was very comfortable, but the murphy bed was not comfortable at all. The sofa beds had great mattresses on them, though. I would highly reccommend this hotel to others. It is very close to the monorail system on Disney, and they have a shuttle that takes you to any park. The military discount to Disney is great, and now there is a great military rate to Universal. The military member gets 3 free days in any park at Universal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando