We visited DisneyWorld in April of 2012. Hotel had some special prices at the moment and no other hotel could offer anything even close to the price of Shades of Green. The monorail was just a quick walk away and bus service was very convenient too. The rooms or hotel didn't have anything Disney themed (except a big Mickey in the lobby) but we had enough of that in the parks. We purchased the meal plan and kids liked eating at the hotel. We had very friendly staff. Thank you, Erica, for always being so friendly to my kids. I liked the fact that we had little fridge in the room since my two year old needed his milk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shades of Green Resort is a military-owned resort within Walt Disney World and is exclusively for military guests and their families. Information on eligibility and reservations can be found on the Shades of Green website. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shades Of Green Resort Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Walt Disney World
- Shades Of Green Resort Orlando