1,938 results
All reviewspool areaspg pointsspg memberbunk bedsfire pitdisney parksnear disneypool staffolive gardenfamily suitepoolside barconvenience storegreat poolgift shopfree shuttlemagic kingdomvalet
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Sheraton at Lake Buena Vista is a resort and convention center located just seconds from Downtown Disney and minutes from all of the areas major theme parks.

Within 10-15 minutes you can get to any of the Disney, Universal and SeaWorld theme parks. (Note: I believe Disney transportation is available, but you may be on your own for Universal and SeaWorld. Call ahead to verify).

The resort has more than 500 modern, clean and well maintained rooms. Rooms are white walls, white sheeting a with pictures of bright colored Florida style photos. The beds are some of the most comfortable I've ever slept on -- or maybe it's just exhaustion after a full day at the them park.

There are two pools in the middle of the complex that are clean and cool and have ample space. There is a little splash zone are and slide. Depths of the pool go from 3 feet to just over 6 feet at its deepest part.

There are many lounge chairs, an outdoor bar area with food and drink service, dining tables and other nice gathering spots. Ping pong table also available.

Inside there is another restaurant-bar area, Internet accessible computers, and a convenience store with made to order sandwiches available. Room service is also available.

This truly is a very nice resort with a great location, close to theme parks and other restaurants and shopping. Easy to get to whether coming by I4 or Turnpike.

Great value as well. Just know there is a daily resort fee and park fee also charged (which the parking fee is a little ridiculous, in general. That's why I knocked them down to 4 stars instead of 5)

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Cindy S, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear HebertEdgewood,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! I am so happy that you were able to enjoy all of our amenities. We truly have a great location and yes our beds are amazing! We are just minutes away from all of the parks. We do offer Disney transportation from the hotel, with the other parks just a cab, uber or lift ride minutes away! I am so pleased you find the resort a great value to you. Please come back and see us again soon.

Sincerely:

Reviewed September 14, 2017

My family stayed at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort during Hurricane Irma, and we were overwhelmed by the generosity and kindness of the hotel staff. We arrived on Sunday morning, hours before the storm hit Orlando, and were able to check in right away. Our room was spacious enough for 5 people, and we were fortunate enough not to lose power at all. I was expecting nothing more than a bottle of water and maybe a bag of chips, but the staff provided meals in the ballroom (to avoid the windows in the restaurants) both before and after the storm. We felt safe and secure, and were impressed by how cheerful the staff was during an incredibly stressful and frightening situation (there was even someone making balloon animals for the kids). BTW - this hotel allows dogs (not cats), which was a bonus for many evacuees staying there. This is not a fancy hotel, but it is clean and the food in the restaurants was very good. Can't comment on the pools, but they looked nice, at least before Irma came through. The hotel is very conveniently located, right by I-4 and Disney Springs. We are incredibly grateful to have stayed there during Irma. Thank you!!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2017

It was my first time staying at Sheraton hotel. Everything was just an average. Their place was alright. Customer service was not bad. Room service was ok. Everything was just simple. "Price is what you pay, value is what you get." Average price, average place. There was one thing that I really like about this hotel; it's location. The location was Perfect! Theme parks, premium outlets, markets, and restaurants were right there. I recommend this hotel to travelers that are first time to Orlando.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael K

Dear Michael K,

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your review. It is great to hear that our location was more than accommodating for your during your stay. We are located in one of the best areas for anyone who wants to experience a lot of what Orlando has to offer. We hope that the next time you are in town you will stay with us again! Thank you for your time!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

This hotel is in a nice location and convenient to the theme parks, outlet malls, and restaurants. The rooms can be a bit noisy with the in-room air-conditioners. The staff is friendly. I did notice the bathroom could have been cleaner, but nothing that detracted from our stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Sleddoggie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are pleased to know that your recent stay with us was an enjoyable one. We definitely have a great location in terms of dining and attractions, hopefully you were able to experience much of what Orlando has to offer! We are blessed to have our wonderful staff, they play a key role in ensuring our guests have a memorable stay! I apologize for any issues that may have occurred with your room, I will be sure to pass this on to the proper management, to prevent this is the future. Thank you again for your review, we hope that we can be of service to you the next time your travels bring you to Orlando!

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 4 nights and it was pleasant stay. I had doubts before making the reservation, but after speaking with the reservations, I decided to book room. And it was a good decision. Not sure about other people's experience, my family 4 of us (2kids, 2 adults) had good time. Hotel is close to Disney and it was very convenient. Kids loved the pool, bunk beds. only one suggestion breakfast could be better. But we had great time and most likely will stay there again next time we are in Orlando.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family