Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
$91
$72
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$261
$191
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$493
$391
Travelocity
1,813 results
All reviewspool areaspg pointsspg memberbunk bedsfire pitdowntown disneyan older hotelfamily suiteolive gardendisney worldpoolside barconvenience storegreat poolmini fridgeorlando areagift shopfree shuttle
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I used my Sheraton reward points to stay 3 free nights at this Sheraton location in May. I must say that with all the renovation and changes this hotel has been through, it is not my favorite hotel to stay and pay full price.
The swimming pool and lounge area are about the only fascinating areas this hotel gets an extra star for. The rooms were clean and the front desk was nice. The staff was very polite and helpful.
I did have a problem with paying $7.00 per day for parking. One night we arrive late and had a hard time finding a space which I had to pull up on a curb. Not enough parking spaces and on top of that, construction within the back lot.
Try to find deals for this hotel so you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Hello RalphMed,

Thank you for your recent review on the Sheraton LBVR. We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback and I will certainly share your comments with our resort team. Thank you for being a valued SPG guest and we hope you will give us another chance to prove that our value is well worth it.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Pleasantly surprised. Stayed there for Disney weekend with family. Hotel was very good. Great location, nice little store in lobby for snacks and such. Dunkin right across the street; walked over every morning for coffee and breakfast. Staff encountered were nice and they have shuttle service available. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Hello TallmanWPB,

Thank you for your recent review on the Sheraton LBVR. I'm happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that our location was ideal for your needs. We truly appreciate the great feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed at this Hotel the last week of March 2013. Family of 5 in building three. Our room had double queens with bunk beds and a pull out couch. Room also had a verenda looking out to the pool.

As stated by other people from the outside the hotel is very 70s. The renovations inside are ok - for the price point the hotel is not bad. The linens were VERY clean and crisp.

The rooms themselves seemed a bit on the dirty side and the exterior was dirty as well with the older needing renovations look.

The front desk was very good and attentive although they did make a mistake charging me $10 a day for parking. This was quickly fixed when pointed out to them.

We had a car so locations to the parks was fine. Dunkin Donuts and 711 right across the street was nice too.

Pool was decent - heated which was needed the week we stayed.

All in all for the price point its a decent stay. Not sure how its got such a high rating - I give it a good 3. Def no more than an avarage hotel.

Room Tip: Building 3 had the family suites over looking the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Hello Pomba4u,

We truly appreciate your recent contribution to Tripadvisor. I shared your review with my entire ops team and we certainly will look at your comments and make changes if necessary. I can answer your question why we are rated higher than a 3 and it’s because of our service. We are not a brand new hotel however we're a newly renovated property with associates that are passionate on providing outstanding service.
I do appreciate your comments as we love to hear from our guests in order to improve on our services and resort.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista for a conference recently and really enjoyed this property. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were very comfortable and updated. Best of all, there was not one day that I didn't see someone from the Executive Committee in the lobby. From the General Manager on down introduced themselves and asked how they could help. Onwership of their guests needs is everyone's job there. My family and I will be back soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Hello AC,

We truly appreciate the great review on Tripadvisor. Our team is dedicated on providing great service and we're glad that our team and resort exceeded your expectations. I will certainly share your wonderful comments with our entire team. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Orlando!

Assistant GM

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Some colleagues and I stayed at this hotel during a convention in Orlando. It was freshly renovated so the product was great. In a very thoughtful plan for the bathroom, they moved the vanity and sink so that there is much more room. The lobby, bar and gift shop all were bright and open. The gift shop is very well stocked with tons of options, which would work really well for business travelers or families. Best of all was the service. Everyone I met in the hallways, lobby or front drive were very friendly and genuine. It was greatly appreciated and well done to the staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Hello dsenden,

Thank you for your recent review on the Sheraton LBVR. Its great to hear that our team provided great service during your stay with us. We truly appreciate your positive comments and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando!