$115
HolidayInn.com
$147
$135
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$140
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$168
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$177
$159
$170
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$134
$105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$486
$317
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $357/night.

$155
$100
Priceline
1,908 results
All reviewspool areaspg pointsspg memberbunk bedsfire pitdisney parksnear disneypool staffolive gardenfamily suitepoolside barnice poolshuttle servicegift shopfree shuttlemagic kingdomvalet
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We stayed here three nights and the hotel is very conviniently located with easy access to interstate and all the parks and resorts. The decor and room are very nice and I had a problem with the toilet not flushing and they sent people immideatley to fix the problem . The evening preferred manager on duty Ms. Katie helped us and even gave us free breakfast and credit for one night stay . I was impressed by the way they stleast tried to resolve the problem to our satisfaction.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Gotofly2
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Dear Gotofly2,

Thank you for your recent contribution to Tripadvisor! Although you did have some issues during your stay, I'm glad that our team was able to rectify it. Overall, we're glad that you a great stay with us and that our staff exceeded your expectations! We truly appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Very helpful staff helped with all request (places to eat and how to get to locations ) Location was very well suited if you have a car .
Clean Hotel room as well as pool and fitness room
Did 5 malls ,downtown Disney,Disney world as well as to and from airport and some site seeing and accumulated 125 miles on car from this hotel location. Felt location was good . Walk next door for 5.99 buffet breakfast ,drinks extra . Tickets for park located across street and many restaurants located within 5 min drive on same street .
Pool area set up like a resort style area with plenty of chairs . Hotel wasn't very full from Dec 18th to 21 2013
Would recommend and return

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Fireguy199

Hello Fireguy199,

Thank you for the great review on Tripadvisor! We truly appreciate the positive feedback and its great to hear that you an excellent stay with us. Thank you for the glowing comments and we we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My family and I stayed here back in 2010 when it was the Sheraton Safari. It was a wonderful stay back then, and now that it's the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista, our stay was EVEN BETTER! The changes the hotel has made were really nice! The pool area is gorgeous. There are now 2 hot tubs instead of 1, there are two pools now, and it looks great throughout. The rooms look even nicer now!

First of all, I want to say that there was one Sheraton employee who made our stay much better than I expected. His name is Sean McGowan, and he really went the extra, EXTRA mile for my family.

We had to check in twice. When we arrived on December 13th, we arrived at 11:00am, and the room was not ready. Dercy, who helped us out, was not able to get us into a room, but she did help us out with regards to the resort fee. She wouldn't give us a suite, but she did upgrade us from a city view to a pool view. My son was very disappointed that we didn't get a suite, but she did seem to help us out as best she could. After check-in, we took the bus to Disney and spent the day there.

After we returned from Disney, we needed to basically check in again, and that is when we met Sean. He was friendly, and he was ready to help us in any way we needed. We had some confusion on our trip because we originally had booked 2 rooms, but some of our family could not make it due to health reasons. He took care of all the confusion, and he was actually able to upgrade us to a suite which was wonderful because my wife and I really didn't want to sleep in the same room as our two boys.

Sean was helpful in this area, plus, the next day, he noticed that our cancellation of the second room suddenly came back on their records, and when we told him that we actually would need the second room because our family with the health issue could now come, he actually got them a suite just a few doors down from our hotel room. It was so nice that our family could just be a few doors down from each other rather than being a few buildings away from each other.

Anyway, the rooms were really nice, our kids slept on the pullout couch, and they were happy because they had their own TV in the room. The hotel was quiet, every night, we had no noise issues at the pool or near our hotel room.

Everybody at the Sheraton really showed how well they do things there. My niece was running on the pool deck, and she fell and got hurt, when I asked the bartender for a few bandages, a nice gentleman came out immediately with a first aid kit, and spent about 15-20 minutes with her, bandaged all her wounds, and then gave her a free ice cream to help her feel better. When I talked to another employee about going out to eat, he told me to talk to concierge about getting a coupon for the restaurant we were already heading to so we could get a free appetizer.

The people at the Sheraton really went above and beyond what we expected.

The only little negative things I can say are the following: 1. The thermostat in the room is horrible!! If you go from 72 degrees with the A/C going, and you move the temperature to 73 or 74, then you actually kick the heat on. It's very frustrating because then you immediately smell the burning of the heat in the room. It makes it really hard to adjust the temperature because once that heat starts pouring in, the room becomes an instant oven. 2. The other room we had had ants in it! We never reported it, and there weren't too many in there, but they were there on the desk! I suppose someone should have called, but they weren't out of control. 3. The shower faucet was of poor quality. In my room, I couldn't figure out which way to turn the nozzle. It was the opposite of most nozzles. Also, the mixing valve seemed to not work well because the temperature of the water would suddenly rise or fall for no reason. Other than that, everything was great!

We did not rent a car, and the fact that there was a parking fee at the hotel only helped me confirm that I didn't want to rent a car. Also, we DID use the free buses that go to Disney. I loved that they have busses that go to Disney. I'm cheap, so I didn't want to pay for much, and the buses came in quite handy. For the 6 days we were there, we ended up taking the buses to Disney 5 of the 6 days, and we took the bus back to the hotel on 1 of the days. The buses seem to be a lot better to take to Disney than to take back to the hotel. The buses were always within 5 minutes of their scheduled time at the hotel. The best thing was that though other hotels used the same bus, the buses always went directly to Disney from the Sheraton, and they were the first stop from Disney. They usually go to 2 different Disney parks, so be prepared for that. Also, I do not recommend the bus for the return trip to the hotel unless you want to spend the next 30-45 minutes on the bus.

Anyway, I will ALWAYS recommend the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista. I must say that I do love to stay at a Disney resort, but to get what we got at the Sheraton would cost a ton of $$$ in Disney. Also, we did use taxis a few times. It usually averages about $20 from Epcot or Hollywood. A taxi from the Magic Kingdom will probably cost closer to $25-$30. If you take a taxi from Downtown Disney, it's less than $10! So, if you're really cheap, you could take a Disney bus to Downtown, and then hop on a taxi, but that would be ridiculous because the buses at Downtown only go to hotels and not directly to parks!

I hope my review helps others, and again, I want to thank Sean M. for everything he did, and thank you for the rest of the staff that made our trip wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Jeffrey2424
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Hello Jeffrey2424,

Thank you for the excellent review on Tripadvisor! We truly appreciate the great feedback and we're glad that our staff made such a positive connection with you. Sean is very good at what he does and we routinely receive great comments on his excellent service. We truly appreciate the great response and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This hotel has a Starbucks inside and a fabulous pool outside that the whole family will love. They have a shuttle to Disney and every restaurant you can imagine is within a few steps. The beds are terrific with cosy comforters. The sink and toilet are separate and so very handy. The cleaner was not the best, but to be fair they were booked solid and short staffed. The pool has a huge bar, cosy firepit and canopys with tvs and padded furniture! There is a waterslide and movie screen.

Room Tip: the elevator in building 3 was slow, so we used the stairs
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LoloVictoriaBCCanada
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Dear LoloVictoriaBCCanada,

Thank you for the great review on your most recent stay with us. I've shared your comments with our resort team and we're glad that we exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate the wonderful feedback and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Clean, updated, and nice service. Perfect deal for SPG members. 4800 pts and $90 total for 3 nights. Gold members get resort fees waived. 1/8 of a mile to Disney. What else can you say?
The hotel was empty all day and night. There were families with kids, but no more than 6 people using the pools at a time. Note to folks who complain about the A/C....Obv. you never had a window unit or lived in NYC :-). The noise is typical of those types of units, and not overwhelming at all.

Room Tip: The music at the pool isnt terrible. Its not too loud, and gives the hotel life. Any room will do.
Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Matthew K,

We love reading your most recent review on the Sheraton LBVR! As you mentioned in your comments, we understand that we're not a perfect resort, however our ultimate goal is to provide every guest with a great experience. It’s great to hear that we achieved this during your stay especially from one of our loyal SPG guests! Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future!