1) Not a bad location but its several stoplights to the parks. Lots of reasonable restaurants, drug stores, etc. nearby.
2) Very siloed -- the front desk can't give you a parking pass, you have to go to the bell desk for that. Not a good check in experience -- they're clearly aligned around families who go to temporary parking, check in, and then move the car. As a business traveller, not my speed. They should give the sheet with the park buses at checkin.
3) Had one of those notices on my key that 75c/day went to USA Today. Never saw a newspaper to my room, the lobby, etc.
4) Rooms are elderly but clean and recently updated. Hallways are pretty bad.
5) Who knows what the $10 resort fee is about? Not much of a resort.
6) Convenience store makes a decent cappucino and has a pretty good glazed doughnut -- muffins would be preferred, however.
7) With the pool area taking up 90% of the outdoor space (and no smoking inside the area), good luck if you want to enjoy a cigar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a few blocks from the Downtown Disney entrance to Walt Disney World Resort, our Orlando Resort features a full service spa, family suites, two pools, kids activities, complimentary Wi-Fi, and free transportation to all Disney Theme Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelPower, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Safari Orlando
- Sheraton Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Safari Hotel