1,938 results
All reviewspool areaspg pointsspg memberbunk bedsfire pitdisney parksnear disneyolive gardenpool stafffamily suitepoolside barconvenience storegreat poolshuttle servicegift shopfree shuttlemagic kingdom
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights. The atmosphere, the room, the pool, the location everything was perfect! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. It was very comfortable, the staff was very accommodating in reference to the valet parking and front desk associates. The day concierge lady was very helpful and knowledgeable but the night concierge man seemed he did not know much and didn't seem like he knew anything but just wanted information on where we were from. Like instead of giving information he was actually getting it....lol The bed however was immaculate very soft, perfect height, and so plush. The hotel was around many restaurants so there were multiple options highly recommended and wouldn't mind staying here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Hello ViajanteDos,

Thank you for your recent review on the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. It’s great to hear that you had a great stay with us. I've also shared your comments with our concierge team so that we can learn from this feedback and make changes accordingly. We truly appreciate your comments and business, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My family and I just wrapped up a 4 night stay at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista and I must say I was wonderfully surprised. I went there with trepidation after reading some of the reviews and am a bit picky but this place was GREAT and the staff was wonderful! We had a family suite with the bunk beds and our daughters were immediately in 7th heaven when we opened the door and my husband was happy because we had a private space :) Improvements were still visibly in process which was also inspiring. I commented to my husband that I thought this place would be great to have a wedding (for those who may be considering it)! It's also close to everything. Since I'm one who believes there's always room for improvement... Here's my feedback to the hotel... Put additional garbage cans in the bathroom and the bedroom areas (there was only one garbage can for the suite... women need a trash can inside the bathroom) and add a mirror inside the bathroom itself and the bedroom (there was only one mirror for the suite and I have two girls... lol).

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Hello Goldilocs747,

Thank you for your recent review on the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. We appreciate the great comments that you have provided us and we're glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Our newly, rejuvenated suites with bunk beds are a big hit with families and we're glad that we exceeded your expectations. As you also mentioned, this a great place to get married especially now that we have a brand new ballroom.

With regards to your constructive feedback, I will connect with my Director of Housekeeping to see if we can add another make mirror to the guest bathrooms. That is a great observations and we're glad that you shared that with us.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next vacation to Orlando!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had a great time at this hotel. The service was awesome!
I bought a coupon for the spa and e decided to make it a weekend away and stay at the hotel.
The spa experience was really good, we had and amazing massage ans a facial. The staff was very courteous and experienced. The prices were very competitive and well worthed.
After our spa time we checked in to the room, and we got a pool view room even though I booked the cheapest room.
The room was nice and beautiful, you get free bottle water everyday. We also had a balcony overlooking the pool.

The location of the hotel is very close to downtown Disney and other restaurants.

The second day we spent the morning at the pool and it was lovely. We got free pool towels and later some refreshing wet towels. The pools had some shaded spots and there is a bar in the pool area to order drinks.

We had the breakfast buffet, the services was excellent and the food was good and everyday there was something new. We really enjoyed it!

To summarized, it's a great hotel, great service, but plan to pay the resort fee and parking. I recommend this hotel if you plan to use the pool so the resort fee is worth!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear anettebc,

Thank you for the great review on the Sheraton LBVR. We're glad that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our resort has to offer. We truly appreciate the positive feedback and we hope to be your home away from home when your travels bring you back to Orlando!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The check in was fast and pleasant. The staff were friendly. The pool area was very decent with lots of chairs and towels. The first room we got smelled like it was sprayed with some insect spray. I called the guy at the reception and they don't use any kind of pest sprays in the hotel but the changed the room anyways. A person came with the keys to our new room the they helped us moving our luggage. In our first day in the second room, we caught a big cockroach (the room didn't smell like it was sprayed). The a/c was annoying and it never got the room temp below 72. Everything else was great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MoKurdi

Bonjour MoKurdi,

Thank you for the positive and constructive feedback on your most recent stay at the Sheraton LBVR. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I have shared your review with my director of housekeeping and we will certainly address your issues immediately. Overall, we're glad that you did enjoy your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel, given its very reasonable price. Checkin was very pleasant and quick. There are several pools, plenty of outside chairs, and other comfortable seating places near the pool area. There are also plenty of towels at the pool deck and a guy even came around with cooling towels. When evening came, a pool movie was shown. We had a room with a balcony, facing the pool. The room was very clean and was of a decent size for a party of two adults and two teenagers. We didn't discover that the room had a refrigerator until we were near checkout inasmuch as it is in what appears to be the dresser. We didn't use any of the other facilities since we spent most of our time by the pool. The location was also great for breakfast because there was a Sizzler buffet next door. Overall, a good experience with the exception of a $10 per day charge for parking and a $10 per day resort fee charge. I have paid resort fees before, but at resorts. This is a hotel with a nice pool area. I would not classify it as the type of resort in which you should pay a resort fee.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Hello kjjesq,

Thank you for the positive and constructive comments on the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. We're glad that we were able to provide a positive guest experience for you. We truly appreciate the great feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future!