We had a wonderful holiday at the Sheraton we stayed for two weeks during May. all the staff were extremely helpful & friendly. I had requested Cascades area top floor, I rang a couple of days before travelling & the lady confirmed my request had been granted, Check in was a breeze , then the bell boy Paul took us to our villa & he was very helpful & informative & he explained just to ring & we could get a lift any where on the complex.
I travelled with my husband & 10 year old grandson & we we're put in a two bedroom villa with a screened in balcony, a full size kitchen, 3 television , the master bedroom with king size bed & jacuzzi, the 2nd bedroom had 2 double beds.
everything was perfect absolutely loved. The villa , location, the grounds & all the amenities.
loved it so much I have already booked for next May, it was so relaxing . We didn't hire a car this time, we. Just rang the bell boys & they'd organised us a cab with blue Horizon they picked us up at the door & dropped us off at the door, we used them quite a lot & we had a couple of regular drivers who gave great local information.
we choose not to have the maid service & we received complimentary breakfast for two at zimmies. It was fine as we had the washer & dryer & it was nice to have no one calling in.
We used the Market place on our 1sr night, it had a deli counter which was reasonable & in the mornings they had whole cooked chickens & once again very friendly staff. We also got a cab to Walmart to get most of the groceries in.
There were a few restaurants around & if you walked up to the premium outlet which took about 20 minutes there was a lot more. restaurants around the outlet area too.
the pools were very nice & had activities around different pools , they also had a couple of guys from Gatorland showing various animals around the pool & the kids got the chance to hold them ie a spider , snake & a baby crocodile.
The Sheraton definitely gets my vote , we usually hire a villa but never again as there is so much to do here & it feels so safe whilst walking around, my grandson loved feeding all the fish & the turtles in all the various lakes.
We had a great time and can't wait for May 2015.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel featuring one- and two-bedroom villas providing fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, separate living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Enjoy resort amenities including 7 pools without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Orlando
- Vistana Resort Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Florida
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Orlando Florida
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Vistana Florida
- Sheratons Vistana Resort