My husband & I stayed here for 4 nights with our 2 children (age 16 & 6) for our son's 6th birthday. I was very impressed with the property as soon as we arrived. The front desk staff were all amazing & just so friendly it assured me that our stay was starting off on the right foot. We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in the Palms area of the resort. It took a while to get to because the resort was so huge, but the signs & lay out were easy enough to get through. I loved that this property has 24 hour security & free parking too.
Our villa was very nicely appointed & spacious for a family of four. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the unit, however, there was a strong mildew odor when we first arrived (the reason why I gave it 4 stars vice 5) we had some Febreeze with us & after a day or so couldn't really smell it anymore. The bedding on all 3 beds & for the sofa bed were super clean & fresh (trust me I check VERY thoroughly) & the towels in both bathrooms looked, felt like new & where white free of any stains. LOVED the washer & dryer!! Used it almost every night to minimize on traveling with dirty clothes home. The kitchen was great to accomodate a full size birthday cake for my son & also to store drinks, water, milk. Used the dishwasher quite frequently for cleaning & sanitizing kids cups & bottles they used at the parks. It was very convenient having the comforts of home while on vacation.
Housekeeping was totally awesome! They deserve much credit for maintaining these large villas while we're out enjoying ourselves in Disney World. Each day when we arrived back to our villa it was nice to come back to a clean, tidy place. Many thanks to them:)
We ate food from Cascades Bar & Grill, Snack Shack & bought snacks, cookies & yogurt at the Market Place. All were really good & have no complaints about. The Pipeline pizza & Walla Walla Bing Bang shrimp were super from Snack shack & the fish sandwich from Cascades rocked! We weren't able to use any of the pools on the property because of our daily schedules with the Disney parks, but I'd consider staying here to indulge in the resort itself. The grounds are immaculate & are worked on everyday as I observed this each morning we left to start our day the staff is busy taking care of the lush trees & greenery on the property. Shopping, places to eat, Walgreens are literally right outside the resort. The awesome Premium outlets are a 5-10 minute drive as is Disney World.
We were so impressed with this resort that my husband & I have been considering buying a vacation ownership here. I will be staying here again for sure with my family on a future trip to Disney World. Kudos to everyone who works at this property & keep up the excellent work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel featuring one- and two-bedroom villas providing fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, separate living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Enjoy resort amenities including 7 pools without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Orlando
- Vistana Resort Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Florida
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Orlando Florida
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Vistana Florida
- Sheratons Vistana Resort