i am a Westin owner and booked the Sheraton Vistana Villas for a trip with our kids to Disney. The resort has been remodeled since I was there previously, and and the accomodations are nice. Not a Westin, but nice enough for a family. The Villa was clean and nicely furnished. The utensils and pots/pans were pretty sparse, but enough to make your meals. Sheraton only provides soap in the bathrooms, not shampoo, etc. I didnt know this and had to go buy shampoo.
The pool does get crowded, although we always got chairs eventually by finding one here and one there and moving them together.
The resort is close to all of the attractions. Lots of restaurants nearby as well.
All in all, it is a good resort for a family who plans on going to the various parks. I wouldnt consider this a destination resort, although my kids had a ball playing in the pool one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® hotel featuring one- and two-bedroom villas providing fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, separate living and dining areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Enjoy resort amenities including 7 pools without the resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Resort - Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Orlando
- Vistana Resort Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Florida
- Sheraton Vistana Resort Orlando Florida
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Vistana Florida
- Sheratons Vistana Resort