“Last night in Disney ”

Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our last night, we made reservations here. We had spent so much time in the parks, we just wanted to stay in the hotel. For appetizer, all 3 of us had the seasonal salad. For dinner my partner and myself had the grilled beef tenderloin, which was delicious. My mother in law immensely enjoyed her scallops. For dessert, we got the seasonal flight, trio of sorbet & the creme brûlée. The sorbet, was ok. I really liked the seasonal flight & creme brûlée. For drinks we had the magical star (loved), but the forever young tasted like Robitussin and I sent it back. All in all, the food was good and I recommend trying it!

1  Thank papsj
Write a reviewReviews (1,422)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to clean my wet table with my napkin, asked 3 times for a replacement, was told tersely, "I said I'd bring you one" - never got it (server Tiffany), finally I took one from another table. Only 10 tables filled for lunch, so they weren't busy. My gluten free bun was stale and hard as a rock - asked for a replacement, then it had no mayo on it. Appetizer came after the meal,no apology, no explaination. We had reservations for breakfast tomorrow - cancelled them immediately. Husband's meal and appetizer he said was so-so. Won't be back. Opportunity missed for a nice dining experience at a Contemporary hotel restaurant.

1  Thank stylista3000
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The wave is located off the lobby of the contemporary hotel, if I remember this area used to be filled with video games. Anyway they opened the wave not to long ago and since we discover it it's a must do at least one time on our trips her. The servers have always been friendly and they never rush you even when the place is busy. The food is excellent with a good selection.

We have made this a must do on our day of arrival

Try the wave and you won't be disappointed

2  Thank JoeCosentino
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We visited The Wave 2 times on our 3 week Walt Disney World vacation. The breakfast is so fresh & delicious! I have been to almost every restaurant on Disney property & this might be one of the BEST! I really appreciated that they keep the berries in different dishes as we have an allergy. Every single thing offered was amazing BOTH visits. You should try the nut butter offered to go w/ the sweet potato pancakes. These pancakes & eggs benedict are beyond perfection. SO GOOD!! This is also an excellent value. Top quality food @ a smaller price simply b/c there are no characters. The atmosphere was lovely & comfortable. As a seasoned Disney goer, I would highly recommend it. I can't wait to return! We also had the server in the ad on the website & she was so surprised that I recognized her. Service was THE BEST too!!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank 2012Happy2012
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

We had the beef tenderloin and a mojito, both were great. So was the service. I believe this is one of, or perhaps the most underrated restaurant of Walt Disney World. Why go to a subpar restaurant in the Magic Kingdom when you have such a great restaurant on a five minute walk!