“Best option around”

Summer Palace
Ranked #1,313 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I often visit this restaurant when I'm in the mood for Chinese food, or when I have visitors from out of town. In an area where most restaurants cut quality to provide cheap food to college students, Summer Palace stands out. I've tried many things on their menu, but my favorite dish remains General Tso's chicken. The food is good and always comes out in a timely manner. Their prices and portions are extremely reasonable, and even the Lunch combinations have enough food to be considered a dinner portion. It's a quiet location that plays peaceful music and has an overall pleasant experience. I highly recommend Summer Palace for anyone who is looking for delicious food.

2  Thank Brandon L

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I love this place. The service is great and so are the servers.
When I"m not eating their I get the take-out. Me and my wife love this place.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Local friends picked the restaurant as it's one of their favorites.

Nothing fancy and fairly small, the servers were friendly and efficient. We were a party eight and everything went smoothly with multiple courses of soups, appetizers, entrees and some having their All You Can Eat Sushi.

Hot and Sour soup was spicy, flavorful and better than most you find in a local Chinese restaurant. Beef Chow Fun was a HUGE portion, lots of sliced beef and vegetables. Others in the party raved about their Orange Chicken and Eggplant in Garlic Sauce (which smelled AMAZING!).

All You Can Eat Sushi was well prepared, tasty and a great value; especially for sushi in Orlando, which can get pricey.

Not necessarily a 'destination' as there are other places closer to our home; but someplace we'll go to again when in the area.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I love this place. It is my favorite Chinese restaurant. I have been here a couple of time and always have the best experience. I love Mongolian beef and krab Rangoon.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Summer Palace it is better than most chinese restaurants around this area but bottom line it isnt even great.
Waitress was horrible it felt that she was rushing us.
Food was over seasoned. Orange chicken taste like I was bitting into an orange and General Tso wasnt spicy at all (even I requested to be spicy). Both dinner were overly sweet, egg roll was crunchy and not greasy but overwhelmed ginger flavor.
We will not coming back