Stayed here for 5-nights but wished it could have been longer. Booked this hotel using Priority Club points based on reviews on this site, and I have to say I was not disappointed. Check-in could not have been smoother, we were upgraded to a 2-bed suite as my dad is a Platinum member. The only downside for the whole stay was that there were no lifs, our room was on the first floor, so we had to cart our luggage up and down one flight of stairs. But the room was lovely. One bedroom had a king size bed and walk-in wardrobe, with safe. The other bedroom had 2 queen beds. Both bedrooms had an ensuite bathroom. The living/kitchen area was in the middle between the two bedrooms, and to be a bit picky the room isn't set-up very well to watch the TV but then that's not the worst thing in the world when you're on holiday! Having the kitchen was a bonus, and there was a full-size oven and fridge, and a dishwasher. Our room didn't have tea towels or oven gloves though. The maid service visited the room every day even though there is a sign saying that they only provide a light-touch service and nothing on weekends, unless you speak to the front desk.
There is a little shop for basic amenities and the Daily Mail newspaper. There is a business centre with free internet connection and printing facilities and Wifi in the clubhouse. I didn't use the pool but it looked nice, my family who visited enjoyed it, however, it was very busy. Also the pool is open late so if you're down that end of the complex it could be quite noisy.
The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Each morning there was a selection of cereals, muffins, cook-your-own waffles, and at least two hot dishes, which varied daily (bacon and scrambled eggs, sausages and cheese omelets).
And that's even before I mention it's excellent location just off the 535, right next to a disney entrance and very close to the I-4.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista is the perfect spot to choose as your home base for your next Disney Vacation. Located in the Lake Buena Vista Resort Area, the hotel is just one mile from the magic of the Walt Disney World; Resort. Our Signature Two Bedroom/Two Bath Suites provide comfort and convenience for everyone in the family. Other attractions nearby include Universal Orlando and Sea World. Convenience and comfort abound at Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista. With this convenient location you'll find numerous restaurants, shops, and small attractions are either within walking distance or just a short drive away. On property you will find recently redecorated suites, an inviting lobby area, beautifully landscaped grounds, courtyards, gazebo sitting area, a heated swimming pool, children's pool, jacuzzi, video game room, as well as laundry facilities. Our Disney Vacation Packages offer flexibility and money saving options. Magic Your Way Tickets offer each family the ability to customize their tickets for their next Disney Vacation. Getting to the parks is also no problem, with the complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the four Walt Disney World Parks. Our Reservation Sales Agents are standing by to help you plan your next magical Orlando Vacation. Call our Orlando Reservations Office at (800)866-4549 and make Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista, Your Place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites