We have just returned from a one week vacation to Orlando with our 3 kids (15yrs, 11yrs and 7yrs). We booked our vacation with Westjet Vacations. We are from Ottawa, Canada. We stayed at Staybridge and loved it. The rooms are spacious, we rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, Fully equip. kitchen, dinning room and living room with sofa bed. The pool was great, toys for the kids a nice waterfall and above all, it was heated! The jaccuzzi was nice but too hot. The breakfast was GREAT. They had everything, scrambled eggs, cereals, sausages, bacon, warm biscuits, muffins....and the best of all, you can make your own waffles and they are DELICIOUS!! The kids loved it. From Monday-Thursday between 5:30-7:30 they had free refreshments (Beer,wine, cola..) and they even had BBQ's for FREE!! I couldn't believe this, one night they had hotdogs and beans, the next night was ravioli with fresh buns.
Upon check-in they will give you a calendar with what's on the menu.
We went to all 4 Disney parks plus Typhoon Lagoon and our last day we went to Cocoa Beach which was only 1hr away.
The location is GREAT, everything is close by. The entrance to Disney Resorts is only 2 blocks away. Downtown Disney is only 5mins away, Magic Kingdom 10mins.
There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Also if you are renting a car, there are LOTS of outlets, souvenir shops and even a WalMart close by. Also there is a Walgreen pharmacy right across the street that is open 24hrs.
If you are looking for a great place to stay while visiting Orlando, Staybride Suites Lake Buena Vista is a MUST.
We will stay here again for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista is the perfect spot to choose as your home base for your next Disney Vacation. Located in the Lake Buena Vista Resort Area, the hotel is just one mile from the magic of the Walt Disney World; Resort. Our Signature Two Bedroom/Two Bath Suites provide comfort and convenience for everyone in the family. Other attractions nearby include Universal Orlando and Sea World. Convenience and comfort abound at Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista. With this convenient location you'll find numerous restaurants, shops, and small attractions are either within walking distance or just a short drive away. On property you will find recently redecorated suites, an inviting lobby area, beautifully landscaped grounds, courtyards, gazebo sitting area, a heated swimming pool, children's pool, jacuzzi, video game room, as well as laundry facilities. Our Disney Vacation Packages offer flexibility and money saving options. Magic Your Way Tickets offer each family the ability to customize their tickets for their next Disney Vacation. Getting to the parks is also no problem, with the complimentary scheduled shuttle service to the four Walt Disney World Parks. Our Reservation Sales Agents are standing by to help you plan your next magical Orlando Vacation. Call our Orlando Reservations Office at (800)866-4549 and make Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista, Your Place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Staybridge Suites