$131
$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$156
$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$157
$173
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$124
$118
$186
$159
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$120
$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$170
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$409
$304
DisneyWorld.com
$155
$100
Priceline
2,853 results
All reviewswinn dixiebedroom suitedisney parksfull kitchenno elevatorpool toyswaffle stationfree breakfastthird floorlake buena vistaown bathroomolive gardenlaundry roomnear disneyhot breakfastyogurthome away from home
Reviewed January 15, 2007

We shared a 2 bedroom suite between two families of 3. The staff is friendly and helpful, the facility is simple but pretty, and the suites are well-appointed. For visiting Disney parks, the only downfall is that it is not easy to return to a park later if you are driving over. Also, the shuttles only leave the hotel 3 times a day this time of year (8,10, and 12).

The only difficulties we had were first in obtaining our room. Our family arrived at 1 PM and check in is at 4 PM. We were offered an earlier check-in in a less desirable location since our reserved Priority Club room "wasn't ready." I suspected that this was a tactic to fill up less desirable rooms first and hold on to the nicest room for last minute, more profitable, room rents. The front desk said they couldn't even tell us the room number of our room until 4 PM, just the general area of the room.

We sat at the pool, checked back at 3:45 and they said they needed to send someone to inspect it first. It didn't seem like they were really waiting for that particular room to be cleaned.

We had some TV cable problems and AC problems--but these were fixed immediately when we called about it. We might stay there again although I would prefer a place were we could come and go into the park more easily.

Stayed: January 2007
4  Thank Phillygal52
Reviewed December 25, 2006

we stayed here for 2 weeks august 2006,cannot fault staff and service excellent! rooms were average and we moved three times then were happy! food was good but could have been better! overall who cares if you are just visiting disney its just a place to crash out after a hard long day at the parks! got to mention shuttle buses excellent service and were always on time! i would rate hotel 6 out of 10, we had a 2 bed suite enough room for 4 of us to chill out and 3 tvs!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
3  Thank lynniepb
Reviewed December 9, 2006

My family and I stayed four nights over the week of Thanksgiving. My family consists of two adults and four children ranging from 1 to 10 years old. When I completed my research I didn't find a lot of negative reports regarding this hotel and so I wasn't too concerned. Being one that travels frequently for business I tend to be a little more critical towards hotel properties.

When we arrived it was obvious that the facilities were somewhat aged. The room we stayed in was a two bedroom suite that looked to have been remodeled sometime within the previous 3-4 years. I wasn't super impressed with the rooms due to the age and the cramped bathrooms, however this was minimized by the fact that all of my kids had thier own beds and with three tv's everyone was satisfied. By the end of our stay most of the negatives didn't even bother me.

All in all my family really enjoyed thier stay and for the price you can't beat it. If your looking to spend most of your time on property I don't believe this is the place to stay, but for the budget conscious looking for a good place to stay between visits to the Disney Parks, it is a very good choice.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
8  Thank telfilo
Reviewed December 6, 2006

if you are looking for nice clean rooms and a good location to visit Disney this is a great deal. We were there for three nights
last weekend and I could not have been more pleased. I took my high school age niece and nephew here and we all enjoyed our stay very much. The rooms are clean, the beds are very comfy, and if you need anything like extra towels or blankets they will bring them to you immediatly on request. The breakfast buffet has something for everyone even picky eaters. The shuttle service to the parks is another big plus. They are prompt and have frequent trips back and forth to all Disney parks. The staff at the hotel are very nice and efficient and are happy to answer any questions you may have. The pool looked very inviting but we did not have time to use it. We are from Florida so we got a real nice package deal for Florida residents. I think they are reasonably priced for out of state guests as well. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled with family
4  Thank gatorchick
Reviewed November 11, 2006

What a delight the Staybridge Suites LBV are. From the front door, reception everyone was well mannered and pleasant, no hard sell on tickets or timeshare, in fact they did not bother us at all. What a welcome relief. We had a one bedroom suit which was great for us (This was a travel agent funded upgrade). Suite had every facility we needed if we wanted to cook and eat in ourselves. Who does in Florida? Great beds/pillows A/C was good, maid service everyday inc weekends. Breakfast included - fantastic, you can never get bored with eggs, trust me we stopped here for two weeks and this was a real bonus to us. Sundowners was ok, better on some days than others but hey, it was a free beer and small snack after you returned from the park. Pool was excellent, loads of loungers and free towels. Spa was TOO hot, watch the kids in it! Our suite was well cleaned and the overall standard was great. Only 2 points that bugged m ! 1) a roach walked in from outside under the front door, but never saw another in two weeks. 2) There was an air compressor that started at odd times in the night and woke us twice, but we told reception and we did not hear it again. We enjoyed our stay and would have no hesitation in recommending this place. This is a great location for getting around the all the sights and the road access was good without having the I4 in your back yard.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family