$149
Hilton.com
$150
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$117
$147
$135
$175
$159
$227
$170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$454
$317
DisneyWorld.com
$155
$100
Priceline
2,853 results
All reviewswinn dixiebedroom suitedisney parksfull kitchenno elevatorpool toyswaffle stationfree breakfastthird floorlake buena vistaown bathroomolive gardenlaundry roomhot breakfastnear disneyyogurthome away from home
Reviewed April 20, 2009

its was the best
the Staff were so friendly everything that was require was done ASAP
Our Suite has 2 Bathrooms with a Full size Kitchen & lounge
but the Hotel had the breakfast all for the same price
the suite was cleaned every day et Bed Made and full change every 3 days
we are going again next year

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2009

On day 6 of our holiday here. I have to say I was a little worried as we usually stay at 5 star resorts. We have our twin 5 year olds, a baby and my husband and self. A regular hotel room would just not have worked for us. We have a one bedroom suite and its working out great..full kitchen is a must have and its equipped with fridge, coffee maker, toaster, stove, dishwasher.

The hotel is very quiet considering if full to capacity, the only indication its busy is the bustling full breakfast every morning. Even the pool which is smallish, tends not to be too crowded until much later in the day. I am amazed at how quiet this hotel is!

The beds are wonderfully comfortable and the shower is nice and hot. I don't know about you, but when I come to Orlando, its all about Disney and the parks. This is the perfect hotel to have a great nights rest, a hot shower, full breakfast, then off you go..

The spacious suites have been great for our trip. There is a WinnDixie next door and literally hundreds of restaurants within a few miles. We stocked up on some necessities the first day here. Lots of parking available even late at night. Concierge very accomodating.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed April 10, 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting the Disney Parks. I was a little disappointed in the overall condition of this Staybridge compared to others I have stayed at in the past. This is a very large hotel for Staybridge standards and loses some of the attractiveness and advantages associated with the Staybridge chain. Our room looked a little worn, carpet, title, bathroom area... It is definitely time for an upgrade, new TVs, counter tops, beds, and bathroom fixtures. The pool was by far the best feature of this hotel and gets an A+ for being kid friendly, lots of floats and toys for kids of all ages plus a lot of chairs and recliners for the adults. Overall for the price I think you can find better accommodations at other suite type hotels in the area.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2009

I stayed in Orlando for 2 days to catch a cruise from Port Canaveral. This place was great. Very friendly staff. Very conveniently located. Very clean premises. I was very impressed over the breakfast which was included. My teenage kids enjoyed the place, with access to a computer and game room. Self serve laundry was also convenient, but a little expense. Costed $8.00 to wash and dry one load and when cycle of dryer was finished, clothes were not dry. Cleaning staff was a little slow to clean rooms, but hey, we're on vacation, no stress. If I ever visit Orlando again, I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank DoriMontreal_Quebec
Reviewed February 26, 2009

We spent thirteen nights at the Staybridge Suites and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in a quiet location, but still has shops, food outlets etc. within a couple of minutes walk. The rooms themselves were well equipped, nicely furnished and spotlessly clean. The complimentary breakfast each morning was delicious and plentiful no matter how late you got there! The buisiness centre, library and pool meant that you could easily amuse your self on any day you didn't fancy going anywhere. The only thing the hotel does not have is a lift, as the suites are spread over three floors and six blocks, it is not easy carrying all your luggage up three flights of stairs especially if you have small children or are elderly/disabled. However, the hotel are happy to accommodate you on the ground floor, but remember to request this when you book. All in all a great place to stay and I have no hesitation in reccommending it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends