$89
$142
$128
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$127
$119
Hyatt.com
$82
$247
$124
$128
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

$271
$237
Agoda.com
2,849 results
All reviewswinn dixiebedroom suitedisney parksfull kitchenno elevatorpool toyswaffle stationfree breakfastthird floorlake buena vistaown bathroomolive gardenlaundry roomnear disneyhot breakfastyogurthome away from home
Reviewed October 1, 2008

Recently stayed based on excellent location. On a business trip but got in a trip to Epcot and Downtown Disney.
Great location and decent shuttle service to Disney.
Good hot breakfast and nice staff.
Just disappointed that it needed updating. Cabinets in kitchen were sticky and dirty but rest of property was clean. Light switch plates needed cleaning. OK for a night but wouldn't want to take my family there for extended stay using cooking facilities. Icky, sticky. Corners of rugs in bathroom area black. They seem to just surface clean to make it appear acceptable. Clean this stuff up and you will have a really nice property with a great location and friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank Adir0ndack
Reviewed September 29, 2008

If you are a couple or single traveler stay away! My boyfriend booked this room, looking at the numerous positive reviews but failed to see it is not recommended for couples.

The place is substandard, and I am surprised at all the rave reviews. It is a Holiday Inn property, so keep that in mind. When we first checked in, there were left over belongings from the prior guests, tv remote and wall clock did not work. We requested room service not clean our room the next day and not only did the maid knock on our door the next morning, the maid proceeded to enter without waiting for a reply.

PROS: Large rooms, hot tub, nice pool, buffet breakfast

CONS: average service, cheap decor, tiny bathroom, no interior room access or elevator (only exterior outside stairs room access). Not really as close to the parks as they say - 1.4 mile away. Shuttle stops running earlier.

Bottom Line:
If you only plan on sleeping here and have kids, then this might be the place for you...But if your accustomed to quality or service, you will NOT find it here!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sunshinegal74
StaybridgeLBVGM, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2008

With our location near Orlando’s many attractions, the vast majority of our customers are families who are traveling to the area on vacation. In fact earlier this year our hotel was awarded the distinction of being voted in the top 10 for “Family Friendly Budget Hotels in the United States,” by TripAdvisor. So while many different types of guests enjoy our hotel throughout the year, I understand why we may not always be best suited for a couples getaway or honeymoon type of trip.

Staybridge Suites is the upscale All-Suites division of InterContinental Hotels Group. InterContinental Hotels Group also owns the InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Hotel Indigo, and Candlewood Suites brands. I can assure you that any of the problems you experienced with service are definitely not the norm.

As for our hotel’s location, we are 1 mile from the entrance to the Walt Disney World Resort, 7 miles from Universal Orlando, and 4 miles from Sea World. Our shuttles run to the four Disney Theme Parks and have 3-4 departures to each park per day, and anywhere from 3-7 returns from each park back to the hotel each day (depending on the park’s seasonal closing time). Our shuttle schedule always allows our guests to stay in the theme parks until their closing time.

Reviewed September 22, 2008

I am a Travel Agent who is very picky about where I stay. I booked directly with the Hotel and was assured after I asked many questions that I would be happy with their property.
I had a 2 bedrrom suite, It is VERY Large, I have a family of 7. Plenty of room for everyone. 3TV's, 1 king bed and 2 queens in the 2nd bedrrom and a sleeper bed... 2 full bathrooms also.. The kitchen is a tad dated (the cabinets) but for the amount of time I spent in the room to sleep and shower that didn't bother me at all. IT IS VERY CLEAN which is IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE! I did buy some snacks for the room and stored them in the refridge which is a full sized one ...supermarket is next to the hotel as well as 24 hour Walmart.
The breakfast each morning is very filling. It is a full breakfast, waffle station, bacon, eggs, fruits, juices, coffee...etc this can save you alot of money which to me is a PLUS.
The pool is NICE; not HUGE but its what you need to cool down, their is a small childrens pool and a hot tub.
The location is GREAT, less than 10mins to the Disney parks, and a few traffic lights from Downtown Disney. Easy to find right off of I-4. Tons of places to eat within walking distance of the hotel. Seaworld is about 15 mins away and Universal 20mins..
I would as a Travel Agent sell this to my clients!
In my opinion Staybridge is a very nice property, If I had to rate it almost a 4star & if you are looking for a close clean place to Disney and dont want to pay DISNEY RESORT PRICES this is it.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
4  Thank momto4sunshines
Reviewed September 11, 2008

We stayed just one night in September. This hotel is nice but OLD!

ROOMS:
The rooms are clean, but kind of outdated!! They tried to mask the fact that this place is old by putting new bedding and updated paint colors on the walls, but the Kitchen and bathrooms are showing definate age. The bathtub was old and the faucets were corroded. The towels were thin and not top quality. The kitchen cabinets were very old. The garbage disposal was right out in the open under the sink.... nothng even anything covering it.
Our carpet was wet, due to the fact that they had just cleaned it prior to our arrival, so we had to wear shoes or our feet got soaked.
NO ELEVATORS

POOL:
The pool was nice and it was clean. But the tiles around the jacuzzi were starting to flake. I'm not sure if it was paint or tile finish flaking away, but it was unattractive.
Pool seemed warm and Jacuzzi was HOT!
The courtyard in the very center of te hotel made for a great ambiance. very relaxing.
BREAKFAST:
I will say that the Breakfast was Good. Alot of variety and probably the biggest and best "free" breakfast I have ever incountered at any hotel I have stayed at.

I did notice, and no offense, there were many Europeans staying at this hotel. Their standards are very different from American standards, they tend to vacation much longer then Americans, therefore they like this type of "apartment" hotel.

Its just an Okay hotel, the location is great. But there are many other Hotels in the area that are nicer.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank froggy8997
Reviewed September 1, 2008

WE WENT WITH our son and family,for 4 days, it rained soooooo much with the tropical storm, but we made the most of it,nearly ALL the kids there, were in the pool rain or not, the hotel wasGREAT we had a 2 bedroom suite, kitchen, small living room, a king bed for nana and poppa with bathroom and tv, our son and wife and 2 kids had bedroom with 2 queen beds and tv, and bathroom, there was a tv in the living room also, the towels were so nice and clean and soft, and the beds clean comfortable, i should mention i am the MOST fussiest person when it comes to hotels, i HAVE to feel VERY comfortable, or i am out of there, i cannot STAND ANY KIND of bugs, and it felt like home, the breakfast wasGREAT, nobody should EVER complain, every morning was different, scrambled eggs, ham,hash browns, ORbacon, etc porridge, EVERYTHING you would have at home and the staff there REALLYmade you feel at home,VERY friendly indeed, from there on we took the AMTRAK TRAIN to miami as we were going on a cruise, so if anyone would like to know anything E MAIL ME

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family