Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive
Ranked #248 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 23, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tyron C
There are newer reviews for Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My daughter & I booked a trip to Orlando back in June of 2012. We arrived at our 1st hotel that was not Hawthorne. We went up to our room & realized we were not staying their. It was dirty, creepy & looked liked it belonged in a movie where someone would be murdered. So we started walking down the sidewalks rolling our suitcase, we were hot & hungry. Thinking what hotel do we pick. Well someone from up above sent me to Hawthorne. I walked in & the Clerk said "Are you checking in". I responded by saying "I hope so", we just came from the hotel around the corner called Comfort Inn. Before I could get the words out of my mouth the Clerk new already why I was not staying there. He said "I am sorry". He gave me a key & said go check out the room & if you like it- It will cost you this amount & he gave me a great deal. We went & looked & thought we were in heaven, It was a SUITE. Gorgeous room, really clean & great employees. We really felt like we were at home. I want to thank Hawthornes for being so generous. There was no way we would have stayed at the other hotel. Hawthornes saved the day for a mother & her daughter being alone in Orlando.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Reviewed June 17, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Travelers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Florida Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Orlando
Grand Hotel Orlando
#191 of 340 in Orlando

Been to Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive

Address: 7975 Canada Ave, Orlando, FL 32819-9346 (Formerly Residence Inn Orlando International Drive)
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Ranked #248 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range: $68 - $169 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Orlando International Drive Hotel Orlando