Spent a week at the Hyatt Orlando in March 2014. Very nice hotel with great amenities.
My room was in Tower 2 on the 23rd floor, which is the renovated tower. The room was large, very clean, and had a nice pool view. Beds were clean and comfortable. Nice large flat screen in the room, and another smaller flat screen in the mirror in the bathroom, which was a nice feature. The bathroom was clean and tidy. Nice bathroom amenities. There is a small fridge in room where you can put water, snacks, etc.
The pool is beautiful with a water slide. Plenty of lounge chairs.
The gym is one of the best I have seen in a hotel property. Plenty of cardio and free weights. You can definitely get a full work out in this gym.
There are two bars in the hotel, and three restaurants. The B-Line restaurant is open 24 hrs., and basically serves a full menu from burgers, to pasta, to breakfast anytime. No need to worry about finding a meal if you are out late. Definitely a plus. I did not eat in the Italian restaurant Fiorenzo, but some of my colleagues did and said they had a magnificent meal.
The gift shop is fully stocked with water, snacks, wine, toiletries, etc. It is expensive, but it's hotel pricing, what can I say.
This Hyatt has it all. From great restaurants to bars to pool and spa. It even has a Starbucks style coffee bar. It really lacks nothing.
I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially if you are attending an event at the Orange County convention center. The convention center is directly across the street from the Hyatt.
It is great for families as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl