I stayed in this hotel for annual financial conference that I attend each year. This was the first time at this hotel and it was perfect for this large event. The rooms were very nice and clean. I had trouble with the hot water in the shower and had to wait almost 30 min each evening before I was able to get in however maintenance came to check on me! knowing there was a problem and making sure I was getting hot water. The service was amazing! The elevators were very fast and quiet. I believe I stayed in Tower 1 and I was on the 8th Floor. I never heard anyone else either in their rooms or the hallway. It was very peaceful and quiet. I used the fitness room each evening after the events and it was a huge area and open 24 hours! The hotel had restaurant/bar areas, gift shop and coffee shop with Starbucks coffee. The meeting rooms that we used in the conference area were very nice and accomodating. The service staff was able to have classroom seating for 2000+ and change it over to circle tables for lunch in an hour! The entire hotel was very classy and I enjoyed my stay very much without a single complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl