First, It was awesome to be able to stay at a Hyatt next to the convention center for the first time in 25+ years. Way to go Hyatt, Great Acquisition!!!
Of course, The Peabody was considered a world class hotel and you never know what will happen when things change hands but I will tell you, we were here for 8 days and were accommodated as if we were royalty. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful, and I mean everyone. The cafe was all that you want when looking for a quick in/out food experience but went beyond just another place. The people that waited on you reminded you of what it used to be like in the earlier days. Great service, efficiency of taking orders and fast service from the kitchen. I really looked forward to eating there no matter what time of day.
The rooms were great, and we had a two room suite which was great for the time we spent there, it was like coming home everyday. I liked the fact that they had a separate check in for those of us that can't get enough of "HYATT" If you are attending a convention in Orlando, this is THE place to stay, and yes the ducks are gone, I am sure they weren't part of dinner, but this Hyatt has so much to offer you won't want to miss out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl