There are not enough words to say how wonderful my recent stay at the Peabody was. From the moment my family and I arrived, we truly felt like royalty. About 3 valet staff came to open our doors with huge smiles on their faces..something I believe to be truly important when welcoming in guests. The bell staff were everywhere and were always ready to assist with our bags. I also had the pleasure of meeting the Guest Services Director, Hameed. I must say, the Peabody is truly honored to have such a wonderful person be so completely involved with their property. He made sure we had anything and everything we needed. We saw him throughout the property on many occasions and he remembered ALL 5 of my family member's names! It is so difficult to find service like that these days. Jamie in the concierge lounge was such a sweet and kind young lady. We arrived to the concierge lounge just a few minutes too late, yet she offered to go to the back and make us a mixed plate of the fruit and pastries that were left. We also were able to watch the duck ceremony where the duck master walks the ducks down the red carpet, and back into their palace. What a unique thing to see! I recommend it to anyone who stays at the Peabody. The rooms were absolutely gorgeous. We had a view overlooking the pool from the 18th floor with a balcony. The pool is a huge highlight on the property. They even have a waterslide! To see a property SO big run like clockwork is such a breath of fresh air. From the TV in the bathroom mirror to the warm and humble housekeepers walking through the property, the food in the restaurants and being around staff who truly love what they do, please believe me when I say the Peabody is certainly a pleasure..and I would recommend you stay there, no matter what the occasion! Special thank you to Jamie, Hameed, Tracy the bell man, and the director who should be EXTREMELY proud of all of his staff, Marshall Kelberman - - you are certainly doing something right! LOVE THE PEABODY and can't wait to return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl