“Excellent hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We have just visited this hotel may 7th for two nights.

Could not fault this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.

The duck march is fantastic our baby boy loved it.

Thanks Peabody

• Stayed May 2013
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear ryan S:

Thank you for staying with us at The Peabody Orlando. I am proud to read how nothing was too much trouble for our friendly and helpful staff to make your stay a pleasant experience. I look forward to seeing you again should your travel plans bring you back to Orlando.

Director of Rooms, The Peabody Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (964)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
New Jersey
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Great service from the valets to check in. The hotel was clean and a had a fresh decor. The pool is large but not to deep so good for children. The gym is outstanding. They have everything you could need. The rooms were comfortable. Restaurants and shops in walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear lexycal:

I am pleased to read about the great service you enjoyed at The Peabody Orlando, along with our amenities and location. Thank you for your review. When traveling back to our area, I hope you will once again select our hotel for your accommodations.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Wow. The Peabody has definitely improved. The new tower makes a huge difference, with excellent rooms, comfortable beds, and excellent meeting space.
Two things are irritating, however:
1. The air conditioning in the sleeping section of the room did not work, despite my asking engineering to address this.
2. I reserved a room with club floor access, and when I checked in, they could not accommodate.
Otherwise, a beautiful hotel in the middle of Disney-town.

Dear Michael R J:

Welcome back to The Peabody Orlando, I’m delighted you enjoyed our expanded facilities. I appreciate your feedback and will follow up on your concerns. I regret any disappointment with your guest room and hope you will consider us for your hotel accommodations with visiting our area again.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 11, 2013

From the moment we drove up the staff couldn't have been more helpful, from the car to breakfast the next morning, around the pool, it was as if their only job was to make sure you had a good time. Will be back

Room Tip: we were on the 13th floor, imagine that, and the rooms were spacious, bathrooms not closets as an af...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear sellingbabe:

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to host your family getaway. I appreciate hearing about our excellent staff and I am delighted that you will be back to enjoy another stay at The Peabody Orlando.

San Diego, California
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed here for a conference which was also held in the hotel. The room was very comfortable and the towels were big and fluffy. The pools are very nice and I liked the variety of restaurants available within the hotel. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed my time at the Peabody and look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear rsheedy:

Thank you for your review of The Peabody Orlando. I appreciate hearing about our friendly and accommodating staff along with our comfortable rooms and I look forward to hosting your visit next year.

Bloomington, IL
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I were guests of the Peabody for a week in April. We thoroughly enjoyed the facilities.
The spa was wonderful and the staff was so nice!!
The outdoor pools were great as well as the poolside bar!! The menu could have been a little more exciting at the pool bar but overall good food.
Location is great...we walked to many other restaurants and really liked the golf cart that would take you to the end of the property as well---what a great touch!
Even the gift shop cashiers were friendly. Oh and housekeeping attendents were super friendly...even gave me a few extra "duck" soaps to take home to the kids!! Also, ironed a shirt and didnt charge us...how nice!
I would recommend this hotel in the future--for location!

Room Tip: We had a corner room...always a nice treat.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear MlvinGM:

Thank you for your recommendation of The Peabody Orlando. I enjoy reading that you thoroughly enjoyed our facilities and service levels. I appreciate your feedback and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Houma, Louisiana
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Peabody for a conference. When I checked in (late) the young lady at the desk was extremely pleasant and helpful. For a small grade I could get a slightly larger suite with a balcony on a high floor. "Ok, why not". Did get a very nice suite on the 10th floor not the 21. No balcony. And a Murphy bed. If it wasn't do late and I wasn't do tired I probably would have said something. My bad. They did mention free bottles of water. Nice but in a refrigerator that didn't work. So warm bottled water. Fortunately much of my time was taken up with the conference so there wasn't time to complain.

• Stayed May 2013
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Peter F:

I value your feedback on your stay experience as it allows us to ensure that our service standards are met. I regret any disappointments with your accommodations and will share your concerns with our front desk team so we may better serve our guests. Should you return to our area for business or pleasure, I hope you will consider The Peabody Orlando for your hotel accommodations.