Hyatt Regency Orlando
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$129
$114
HolidayInn.com
$173
$157
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$225
$202
Hilton.com
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
$289
$239
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
6,187 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorb line dinerconvention centernew towerduck marchgrotto poolurban tidepeabody ducksinternational drivehuge hotelbeautiful hotelresort feeself parkingattending a conferencerestaurants and barsper daylobby bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just spent two nights at the Peabody Orlando. I chose this Hotel due to it's close proximity to the Orange County Orlando Convention Center where I had to attend a trade show. The best part for me was that I could park my car and not move it for the weekend. It is an easy 10-15 minute walk via private walkways to the convention center as well as a five minute walk to a nice shopping center next door with about five or six restaurants and shopping. We ate at the Pub, which I know from Miami and is a good restaurant that is very reasonable. The Hotel is a typical convention center Hotel meaning that it is absolutely huge. However, I did not feel I had to walk very far at any point as the rooms were split into two high rise towers. The rooms are all very modern and clean. There is a nice TV in the bathroom mirror which is nice in the morning to keep up with the news while getting ready. I was also able to do an express checkout right through the main TV System. For $9.95 a day, which is a mandatory surcharge, they offer high speed internet, coffee in the morning, and two bottles of water a day that is kept in a small fridge in the room. The fridge came in handy as it was nice to be able to buy other beverages and keep them cold. Their are three restaurants in the Hotel - A 24 Hour Diner, which had the usual sandwiches and typical quick eat foods, but good quality. Their were also two other restaurants at the Hotel that I did not go to and a few bars. I did have an opportunity to go to the Spa for a refloxology treatment - the spa was very nice with private Jacuzzi and steam room for mens and womens area as well as a private area outside with two larger jacuzzis. The jacuzzi in the mens area could have been a little hotter, but not that big of a deal to complain. My treatment was very good and the spa technician was very nice. I cannot remember her name, but she was super nice and was very good at reflexology. The only two glitches I had was that the first room I checked into, the AC would not shut off, I went to the front desk and they immediately changed me to another room with working AC unit, not a big deal. The other glitch that I was not too happy about was that after I got back to the hotel at 3pm my room was still not cleaned - and I had left at 10am. I called the front desk and within 15 minutes, my room was clean. So all problems were resolved with good customer service. My favorite part of this Hotel is the march of the Ducks - I think if you are 7 or 70, you can still enjoy seeing the Ducks lounging in the fountain and watch them march in at 11am on a red carpet and march out at 5pm!

Room Tip: I always recommend a room close to the elevator....Higher floors have nice views of the city...
1  Thank lanzarotta
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I accompanied my husband for part of his week-long stay at the Peabody for business. I only stayed the weekend. The room was a lovely one-bedroom corner suite on the 27th floor in the new building. This is a VIP floor, with access to the clubroom for refreshments. The room was very spacious and light. The windows were floor to ceiling. In the bedroom, there were corner windows which allowed expansive views of the area. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I slept well (which is not something I often do!). There were plenty of pillows without even asking for extras. The bathroom was large. I liked how soft floor lights in both the bathroom and master bedroom turned on when you walked into the room when it was dark. I liked how there was a shelf near the sink to get all of my things out of the way. There is a tv in the mirror in case you need to watch tv while getting ready.

The living room was very comfortable, too. It would be easy to work out of this room, which is what my husband will be doing all week.

I did not have the time to swim, and the weather was not wonderful, but I did go to the pool area to take photos. I loved how serene it was, yet there was plenty of space for kids to play. There is a beautiful waterfall that you can sit under, behind or near. There are cabanas available. It would be a place to sit an enjoy for at least a day, no matter your age.

The employees were always helpful. The wi-fi in the room worked great. We had a lovely dinner at Napa. Otherwise, my stay was entirely too brief!

Room Tip: There are plenty to choose from! We stayed in room 22701 and had a wonderful room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear ThompsonDM:

It’s nice to hear that you had the opportunity to join your husband at The Peabody Orlando. I am pleased to know that your enjoyed your guest room accommodations on our exclusive Club Level and that your sleep experience was comfortable. I hope you will visit us again soon. Being a Floridian, you know we have warm summer days to relax by our pool. Perhaps you will enjoy a rejuvenating spa experience too.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Peabody Hotel surpassed the service expectations of a convention hotel. They eliminated the possibility of becoming disoriented in such a large property by posting extremely helpful and knowledgeable employees throughout the hotel.

Beyond business travel, I would also recommend this hotel for any families traveling to the Orlando area. The two pool areas offer a relaxing atmosphere for any adults seeking R&R, and a splash fountain and smaller pool for the kids.

It is a beautifully manicured property within close proximity to great restaurants and great attractions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear AmericanTravelmonger:

I appreciate you sharing your positive experiences at The Peabody Orlando with me. Our employees take great pride in their service delivery and comments such as yours prove that we are achieving our goal to exceed guest expectations. I am very proud of their accomplishment. Thank you for recommending our hotel for business or pleasure, I look forward to our next opportunity to host your visit to Orlando.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed here with our two children for a Disney weekend. The kids loved the pool area. The rooms are well appointed and have a tv in the mirror of the bathroom. The service was great at every turn. We will stay here again next time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Erin T:

Thank you for staying with us at The Peabody Orlando for your Disney weekend trip. I appreciate knowing that you and your children enjoyed your hotel visit and will return to stay here again and I invite you to sign up on our website to receive our emails to receive specials offers to plan your next visit. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Where else can you find ducks in the lobby, TV in the bathroom mirror and floor level lights that come on automatically when you step out of bed? Only at the Peabody, I suspect. This enormous convention hotel on International Drive is first class start to finish. Try to reserve a room overlooking the pool area. Very pleasant and helpful staff and we recommend breakfast in the B-Line. Check the Peabody website for more on those ducks in the lobby!

Room Tip: This is a very expensive hotel so try shopping around for promotions/discounts or travel auctions.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear mungoman:

Thank you for your review of The Peabody Orlando. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your guest room amenities and did not miss meeting our resident ducks. I appreciate your mention of our pleasant and helpful staff and hope we have the pleasure of serving as your host when you travel back to our area.