Hyatt Regency Orlando
$212
$285
$240
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$166
$170
$394
$303
6,255 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorb line dinerconvention centernew towerduck marchgrotto poolurban tidepeabody ducksinternational drivehuge hotelbeautiful hotelresort feeself parkingattending a conferencerestaurants and barsper daylobby bar
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I accompanied my husband for part of his week-long stay at the Peabody for business. I only stayed the weekend. The room was a lovely one-bedroom corner suite on the 27th floor in the new building. This is a VIP floor, with access to the clubroom for refreshments. The room was very spacious and light. The windows were floor to ceiling. In the bedroom, there were corner windows which allowed expansive views of the area. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I slept well (which is not something I often do!). There were plenty of pillows without even asking for extras. The bathroom was large. I liked how soft floor lights in both the bathroom and master bedroom turned on when you walked into the room when it was dark. I liked how there was a shelf near the sink to get all of my things out of the way. There is a tv in the mirror in case you need to watch tv while getting ready.

The living room was very comfortable, too. It would be easy to work out of this room, which is what my husband will be doing all week.

I did not have the time to swim, and the weather was not wonderful, but I did go to the pool area to take photos. I loved how serene it was, yet there was plenty of space for kids to play. There is a beautiful waterfall that you can sit under, behind or near. There are cabanas available. It would be a place to sit an enjoy for at least a day, no matter your age.

The employees were always helpful. The wi-fi in the room worked great. We had a lovely dinner at Napa. Otherwise, my stay was entirely too brief!

Room Tip: There are plenty to choose from! We stayed in room 22701 and had a wonderful room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear ThompsonDM:

It’s nice to hear that you had the opportunity to join your husband at The Peabody Orlando. I am pleased to know that your enjoyed your guest room accommodations on our exclusive Club Level and that your sleep experience was comfortable. I hope you will visit us again soon. Being a Floridian, you know we have warm summer days to relax by our pool. Perhaps you will enjoy a rejuvenating spa experience too.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Peabody Hotel surpassed the service expectations of a convention hotel. They eliminated the possibility of becoming disoriented in such a large property by posting extremely helpful and knowledgeable employees throughout the hotel.

Beyond business travel, I would also recommend this hotel for any families traveling to the Orlando area. The two pool areas offer a relaxing atmosphere for any adults seeking R&R, and a splash fountain and smaller pool for the kids.

It is a beautifully manicured property within close proximity to great restaurants and great attractions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear AmericanTravelmonger:

I appreciate you sharing your positive experiences at The Peabody Orlando with me. Our employees take great pride in their service delivery and comments such as yours prove that we are achieving our goal to exceed guest expectations. I am very proud of their accomplishment. Thank you for recommending our hotel for business or pleasure, I look forward to our next opportunity to host your visit to Orlando.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed here with our two children for a Disney weekend. The kids loved the pool area. The rooms are well appointed and have a tv in the mirror of the bathroom. The service was great at every turn. We will stay here again next time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Erin T:

Thank you for staying with us at The Peabody Orlando for your Disney weekend trip. I appreciate knowing that you and your children enjoyed your hotel visit and will return to stay here again and I invite you to sign up on our website to receive our emails to receive specials offers to plan your next visit. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Where else can you find ducks in the lobby, TV in the bathroom mirror and floor level lights that come on automatically when you step out of bed? Only at the Peabody, I suspect. This enormous convention hotel on International Drive is first class start to finish. Try to reserve a room overlooking the pool area. Very pleasant and helpful staff and we recommend breakfast in the B-Line. Check the Peabody website for more on those ducks in the lobby!

Room Tip: This is a very expensive hotel so try shopping around for promotions/discounts or travel auctions.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear mungoman:

Thank you for your review of The Peabody Orlando. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your guest room amenities and did not miss meeting our resident ducks. I appreciate your mention of our pleasant and helpful staff and hope we have the pleasure of serving as your host when you travel back to our area.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is our 3rd visit in the last 3 years, lots of our friends have stayed on our recommendation and my daughter and her new husband spent part of their honeymoon in 2012.
When we checked in, Steven told me that my request for a high floor overlooking the pool in tower 2 was not available so he gave us a twin bedded room overlooking the rear of the property, now I can understand a conference delegate getting a twin room but a married couple on a 4 night break, no, so I rang back down to the front desk and Stevens colleague (didn't get his name) swapped us immediately for a king bedded room in tower 2.
The stay was very comfortable as usual and I will still tell anyone that asks that it is a great place to stay.
We are returning in August with our other daughter and son in law so when I was checking out I asked at the front desk if I could request two rooms on a high floor overlooking the pool in tower 2 I was told that because I had booked it through a third party we couldn't make requests from the hotel, unfortunately we have paid in full so I can't change.
The rooms are great, the Breakfasts in the B-Line are great, the location is great but we expected a little more consideration from you when we have invested so much of our own (not corporate) money over the last few years.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Jakeylad:

Thank you for returning to The Peabody Orlando for a 3rd year, I appreciate the business you have afforded us along with the business resulting from your recommendations. I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit this year, but I do regret any delay in our ability to provide you with your preferred room accommodations. I will review the front desk agent’s responses regarding your inquiry with my management team to ensure our service standards of service are met. While we are unable to guarantee room type or location, we do note room preference on reservations to provide us an opportunity to meet these expectations. I thank you for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you again. Please let me know if I can be of assistance to ensure your room type preferences are noted.