I just came back from staying 1 night at The Peabody. This was for business travel so I cannot comment on price or value. I found the staff extremely helpful. The hotel was nice and clean.
I thought the room size was nice. The tubs are huge and with the curved shower bar gives you lots of room in the shower. I was not able to leave the bath mat on the floor as the door would not open with it on the floor. Also you have to come all the way in to close the door - a little awkward but nothing I couldn't work around. I think the night lights that come on when walk at night are a nice touch. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and I heard very little if any hall traffic. The free wi-fi (included because of a resort fee) was sketchy.
The concierge staff and valet staff were so helpful. Giving me nice tips on restaurants within in walking distance or driving distance. They even printed out the movie schedule for me - there is a theatre almost across the street. If you self park, it is quite a hike back to the hotel but if you can arrange it they offer a driver in a golf cart to take you to your car in the garage.
I didn't get to use the pool but the pool area is huge and very nice with a nice children's area. There is no coffee pot in the room but they do offer complimentary coffee in the lobby during a specified time. They do have a small frig in the room and you are offered 2 bottles of water a day.
I found the location convenient and the amenities nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl