“Nice hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Highland, Utah, United States
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We enjoyed this hotel. The rooms are a little small. We had a nice view up on the 24th floor. I really enjoyed the pools. Check-in was quick and efficient. The reception was wonderful! The bell service made us feel very taken care of. They have a little cafe right next to the reception area and it was convenient. The hotel is huge and I got lost a few times, but everyone was helpful in getting me to where I needed to be.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Jkmb26:

I am pleased that you enjoyed our hotel; that you felt taken care of and that everyone was helpful. I traveling to our area in the future, I hope The Peabody Orlando will have the pleasure of serving as your host.

Director of Rooms, The Peabody Orlando

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (968)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This hotel is just lovely. It's welcoming, airy, easy to get around and has great convention space for large or small groups. The rooms are first class...love the TVs in the bathroom mirrors. I held a convention for 4,000+ people and the food was excellent. They also have a great skybridge over to the convention center. The staff was attentive. This hotel is comfortable and not stuffy at all. Restaurant prices were expensive, though.

Room Tip: The old tower was renovated just like the new tower, so it really doesn't matter. I don't th...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Pjslw
Dear PiaWilliams:

Thank you for your convention business and thank you for your review. I appreciate hearing that our hotel is welcoming and the staff attentive. For business or pleasure, I hope we will be welcoming you back to The Peabody Orlando.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 25, 2013

From the moment we arrived at the Peabody we knew this was going to be something special. From the gentleman who checked us in, to the bell service and concierge, everyone was so welcoming, professional and fabulous - this is how you want to feel when starting your vacation! My friend and I checked into a STUNNING suite with a HUGE balcony! The bar area was so classy and relaxing....the bartenders are fantastic. The atmosphere is so cool and cosmopolitan you almost forget you are in Orlando. The pool areas are terrific. I especially liked the large pool - the bar and appetizer service was outstanding and while it was busy, it never seemed crowded. This is a big pool area. We took advantage of the spa, which was a great experience and room service was timely and delicious. The ducks were so cute and such a fun tradition to get to take part in. I would highly recommend this resort - it was amazing.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Megan A:

Thank you, I appreciate your review and recommendation of The Peabody Orlando. I take so much pleasure in reading how our associates were so welcoming, professional and fabulous, I know the team will take pleasure in reading this feedback too. I’m glad you experienced so much of the hotel and treated yourself to a spa experience. I look forward to a future opportunity to host your next Orlando visit.

Bartlett, Illinois, United States
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed here for one evening for a conference last week. The rooms were large and the bed was extremely comfortable. I had no issues at all with the wireless internet. Shower pressure was just OK, but bathroom was large and clean. I love the TV in the mirror! Food served at the conference was very good and the diner was very good for breakfast and lunch. Only downside was that the place was so large that walking from the room to the conference area was quite a trek if you have to carry anything heavy. No affiliation with major hotel chains, so that is a negative for point collectors such as myself. I have no hesitation recommending this hotel if you're willing to spend the money.

Dear John G:

Thank you for your recommendation of The Peabody Orlando. I appreciate your review and value your feedback. Should you be interested in learning about our specials, particularly for a holiday getaway, please visit our webpage and sign up for email communications. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Peabody does it right. Rooms are spotless, service is outstanding and it is convenient to both dining and the convention center. The only they could do to improve would be to,put coffee makers in the room.

Dear satgarn:

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at The Peabody Orlando and I appreciate your feedback, it does assist us with continuous product improvement. I look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Somerset, New Jersey
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a business conference and it was perfect. Everything was conveniently located on site.

Room was very spacious and comfortable, and even had some neat features such as a tv in the bathroom mirror and night lights under the furniture that would illuminate as you walked by.

Every staff member I walked by was very friendly and greeted me with a smile. Really looked like they took pride in the work they did.

Overall, I was extremely pleased with my stay.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Taras P:

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with me. I appreciate hearing how our guests enjoy our room amenities and the service levels our associates provide. We are fortunate to have hospitality professionals dedicated to Service Excellence and comments such as yours allow us the opportunity to celebrate their accomplishments. I look forward to serving as your host hotel when your travels bring you back to The Peabody Orlando.

Hewitt, Texas
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We just got engaged and have been traveling quite a bit, and we found that sharing our good news has resulted in some terrific upgrades. (Just an FYI, "It's our anniversary" works too, but not as well) The Peabody was another super-snag via Hotwire. ($95 !! when rack rate was $220)
The desk was quick to offer many affordable upgrade options, and we chose a suite on the 20th floor with a balcony and corner location which offered amazing views. We also received a handwritten note with our turn down service and complimentary cocktails in the poolside lounge.The vibe here is definitely grown up, but not stuffy, and everyone we encountered was extremely helpful.

Room--Was very modern and well appointed, with a separate sitting area and balcony overlooking the pool. The bed was huge, with fantastic linens and cool lights that were motion activated at the base of the bedside table.

We ate appetizers in the lounge, which were of very high quality for hotel bar food, and also had room service for breakfast. Both dining experiences exceeded our expectations. Oh, and the bloody marys were extremely well done, as well.

The service definitely made this a special stay and we would definitely go back again if we are in the area. Watching the fireworks from our balcony was a cool bonus, Disney we thank you after all. :)

Room Tip: Suites with a balcony on the higher floors are truly terrific! The fireworks start around 9 pm
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TexasKenzee
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear TexasKenzee:

Congratulations on your recent engagement! Thank you for the opportunity to make your stay at The Peabody Orlando extra special. I appreciate knowing how you enjoyed your stay with us and that everyone you encountered was extremely helpful. I look forward to hosting your next visit to Orlando and hope you will consider The Peabody Orlando to be a part of your wedding or honeymoon festivities.