This January I had a business convention in the Peabody and the adjacent Convention Center.
At first I balked at the 200/night negotiated rate figuring since I would be there several days it would add up. But in hindsight it proved worthwhile. The rooms were immaculate, beds comfortable and location ideal for convention access. The decor was one of a kind and the
little things like under cabinet lights at floor level that automatically come on when you get up in the middle of the night or the TV screen in the bathroom mirror made you feel special. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms spacious. The only thing that I would have liked to be different was the temperature control. Apparently the thermostat has some kind of automated feature and the room took a while to cool down when I returned. Of course most January's this would not have been a problem but this trip was during a real warm spell in Fla.
One night we ate in the Capriccio Grill where the food and service were excellent. All in all it was a stay worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Orlando offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, adventure through Orlando, or lounge at the pool between meetings. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Orlando. What Makes a Seamless Stay: Spacious rooms: 1,639 guestrooms including 192 suites, with view and club level spaces available Meetings made easier: 315,000 sq ft of flexible, indoor and outdoor meeting space with 14 unique venues and a dedicated staff Location on International Drive: Situated across the street from the Orange County Convention Center, and moments away from dining, shopping, and entertainment Eclectic dining: Seven on-site restaurants, serving coastal Floridian fare, poolside snacks and cocktails, rustic Italian food and steaks, and much more Plenty of places to relax: Three tropical-inspired pools, a luxurious spa and salon, and a 24-hour gym with studio spaces and fitness classes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl