Stayed several evenings, and our second stay at the Peabody. Self parked in hotel garage which is not too far to walk, and you use hotel key to access garage. Parking fee is added to hotel bill. Hotel offers golf cart ride to garage if needed. Hotel is connected to Orange County Convention center which is nice and convenient, but quite a hike. Check in was uneventful, and clerk was very pleasant. Hotel is large and it's nice there are several elevators to eliminate waiting, or crowds. Our room was a king and seemed a little dated. Our bed was very worn; either had to sleep on the edge, or find place in middle that hadn't been broken down. The bath towels were thin and had to ask for more, along with asking for more soap. Several places of mold were forming in shower. Room was at the end of the hall and was very quiet. Cleaning staff was very friendly and willing to accommodate when asking for more supplies. There is a lovely and inviting pool area but have never used it. Haven't really seen many people use it. Ate breakfast at the hotel which was very good. Hotel has several restaurants and bars. Ate in one of the restaurants, Dux, and it was excellent. All in all, this is a very nice facility and the staff is wonderful. The only downside was the room. The duck walk is always wonderful to watch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl