We recently stayed at the Peabody on International Dr. This is a very large hotel with nice accommodations. We did not however get to stay in the new tall tower that was recently finished, however I believe that the rooms are close to the same no matter which tower you are in. The one nice thing in the room which we experienced and had never seen before is the TV that is in the bathroom mirror. It is built right in and you can watch TV through the mirror. There is also a really nice floor night light that automatically comes on when you enter the bathroom say in the middle of the night. They have two large pools however there is more activity at the pool that has the waterfall and children areas. We did eat in the "diner" area of the hotel which was nice for breakfast. Of course this comes with an attractive price tag as well. We also watched at 5:00pm as the ducks come out and do their evening walk which drew a large crowd and was enjoyable for everyone. A must see at least once during your stay. This hotel is situated close to all the nearby attractions and there is an array of quality restaurants all around this area for a variety of different foods. The rooms provide a sample of shampoos and conditioners as most nice hotels do but I thought it was cute that they have a small bar soap in the shape of a duck. I asked the morning maid for an extra one to give to my grandchildren which she happily provided. I really did appreciate that. My only complaint was that I didn't think that at this time of year the hotel was so crowded that we couldn't have received a room with a view that say is overlooking a pool or some of the sights instead of rooftop air conditioners and an empty field. This was a business trip and not being the one "in charge" I didn't feel I had much say about room selection. This is truly a beautiful hotel though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl