I stayed at this hotel with my daughter, aged 14, for five nights in August at the start of a 14 day holiday which included stays at the Loews Royal Royal Pacific and Hilton Orlando (also four night cruise around the Bahamas). Upon arrival, we were upgraded to a very nice room on the 21st floor in tower one and were extremely impressed. The room was large with fantastic views over I-Drive and the pools. The beds and pillows were some of the comfiest we have ever experienced, and we loved the duck theme (which even extended to the soaps). We also liked the huge television with a extensive channel line up to include HBO HD movies - and the TV built into the bathroom mirror was a very nice surprise!
The hotel is huge and includes a conference center, bars and restaurants as well as a nice, if relatively small, pool area with a slide and of course the Duck Palace on the roof.
Service in general was excellent - the valet workers were always asking if they could do anything for you etc, and the food was good!
My only gripe was that the hotel tried to charge $200 for a 22 minute call to the UK - suffice to say that they reduced the bill and actually provided a complimentary breakfast for two at the B-Line Diner so no major complaint from me. Service in general was excellent - the valet workers always asking if they could do anything for you etc.
Overall, we felt that out of the three hotels, this definitely had the best TV and it was nice to watch a film in the evenings after a long day at the parks. The service was as good - if not better than Loews and Hilton. The room was big and luxurious and the bathroom mirror was a nice touch. We particularly liked the unique theme and the staff were the friendliest out of all the hotels we stayed in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl