Went there for a work function. There were a few things that people need to know if they are going to this hotel for vacation and not for business. There is a daily hotel fee of 9.50 for two bottles of water in your room, wireless internet in your room, coffee found in the lobby, fitness center and a few other amenities that we didn't use but sure there is a couple more. Whether you use these amenities or not, you have to pay. Parking is $16 per day on the premises. The location is good if you are there for convention happenings. Short walk to other restaurants location on International Drive. I thought the prices for the spa were a bit high but if you have the money to spend, why not. We didn't so we went elsewhere. The free coffee is good just a bit hard to find if you aren't sure. Our bathroom fan didn't work so that was a bummer. The events that were held at the Peabody were wonderful, the staff very pleasant and helpful. The food was good. The Peabody ducks were definitely cute to see them run to the fountain. View of the pool was nice, as we were in the 2nd tower. If you don't have ear plugs, the slamming of the doors to the rooms is rather loud if you are not a deep sleeper. Nice to have the safes in the rooms as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl