Big hotel property, if your room is in the back, you'll drive to the rear. Upon entering I was checked in efficiently and sent on my way. First experience opening door, I smelled CLEAN. I like that, these rooms seem very clean and smell like it. I like that. Otherwise, I like the nice flat screen with HD feed. Better than average size refrig and the bed was comfortable. Big pillows, almost too big. HVAC system worked well. Small microwave included, hair dryer, iron, work desk and one easy chair. I like the place. Nice hallways and general areas. No free breakfast, you'll go the the Applebees for a $12 buffet. My last night here I went to the pool bar for a drink. What bothered me was the bar tender's loose shop talk about all the problems going on. Apparently another hotel employee was there drinking and the two were going on about the other workers and issues with the broken bar cooler. We've all been there, right? But I really don't want to listen to all the workers gripes. Then the conversation shifted to all the FL cities which rank high on the frequency of STD's. Really? Not the kind of conversation I want to listen to when experiencing a warm FL evening by the pool. I'm sorry, but keep it to yourself and discuss your issues along with society's ills after work hours. Holiday Inn, please discuss this with the pool bartender, she need to nip it. Absolutely ridiculous. You're doing a great job there, but the mouths running on overtime is not pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at the Holiday Inn Resort(R) Lake Buena Vista, you are so close to the entrance to Walt Disney World(R) Resort, you can almost feel the Magic! This official Disney Good Neighbor hotel is fresh from a multi-million dollar makeover, making it perfect for your visit to the Walt Disney World(R) area. Take advantage of scheduled shuttles to the Disney parks, Sea World(R), Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Orlando Premium Outlets shopping and the Orange County Convention Center! After a busy day, come back to spacious, generously-appointed accommodations. Choose King or Queen-size bedding with 37" HDTV televisions, high-speed Internet, refrigerator, microwave, granite top vanities and upgraded bath amenities. Families love our KidSuites, a room-within-a-room that lets kids enjoy their own space within their parents room. Relax at the expansive, tropically-landscaped outdoor sundeck with plenty of lounge chairs, oversize heated pool, Splash Pad and two whirlpool spas! There is plenty to do onsite including outdoor pool tables, giant checkers and chess, ping pong, fitness center and an arcade/game room. PLUS - a Daily Scheduled Activities and Movies program for kids and adults! Enjoy great dining at Applebees(R) located onsite, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pinkys Market Place and Gift Shop is in the hotel lobby. Free high speed internet access helps you stay connected, and on-site meeting rooms are available for special events. Explore the Lake Buena Vista and Downtown Disney area's plentiful dining, shopping, nightly entertainment and picturesque setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn