Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$163
$157
Hilton.com
$129
$114
HolidayInn.com
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$225
$202
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
$89
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
$247
Travelocity
$269
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Hotels.com
$614
$458
Travelocity
1,984 results
All reviewskids eat freeapplebee's restaurantmovie roomchick filbunk bedskids suitepool areadowntown disneylake buena vistadisney worldsplash padbooked this hotelfridge and microwaveshuttle serviceconvenience storenice poolbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Unfortunately this is not a review about the property but on the service i have just encountered. As I write this, my reservation is not until Wednesday (3 days from now). Due to an unplanned inconvenience (Sandy) I'm not able to travel and stay here at the Holiday Inn Resort. I called the hotel directly to let them know I couldn't make it and then called the third party website to let them know as well. With most reservations made on discounted rate sites, there is a non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable policy, i knew this as I made the phone calls. Long story of appreciation and happiness short, I received a full refund. Coming unexpectedly, I couldn't be any more pleased and this outcome will help so much to recover from the devastation from this Ms. Sandy. I want to send a huge thank you and shout out to Heather from the Holiday Inn Resort for making this possible. PS I hope to be able to come down and stay here at this hotel very soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Mark T
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Really helped me with a problem I had that even though it was unrelated to the hotel, made my vacation better. Quality service and close to Disney! There is also a shuttle schedule on the hotel web site under amenities to keep in mind if you're deciding whether to have a car or use the shuttles.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights for a Conference being held at the Convention Center and will return again when visiting for pleasure. My room was very clean and was so glad to have a microwave and refrigerator, along with a balcony! I ordered room service and it was great, service and quality. Thank you to your staff for being so attentive and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed at this property 4 nights to visit the Orlando area. I was very happy with the cleanliness of the hotel, the room was spacious with a fridge and microwave, room was made up daily and the pool area was well kept and spacious. We were able to buy our Disney tickets here for a small service charge ($3.00) and the hotel had a shuttle with a reliable schedule that covered the areas main attractions. Free wifi, a business centre and Applebee's on site was convenient. Overall a good value, friendly, helpful staff in a convenient location.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank david463
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We rented this room through priceline and got a good rate. The room was clean, 2 queen beds, fridge, microwave....and a flatscreen (the hubby was happy!).
Good location near downtown disney. The pool area was under construction and the noise was unbearable (and it was a Saturday). Of course, I don't fault the hotel for this, the work will look nice when finished, it was just bad timing on our part. However, one thing I do have to complain about is the pool temperature! We are from Maine and can handle cold water, but when we go to Florida, we expect the pool temps to be warmer!
Applebee's in the hotel, many restaurants nearby, though the highway is very busy near the hotel. I was also a priceline customer, but felt the frontdesk service was friendly and accomodating. (have noticed that some reviewers felt differently about the service) I would definately return!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple