$124
$135
$173
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$120
$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$201
$159
$170
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$415
$304
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $336/night.

$155
$100
Priceline
2,081 results
All reviewskids eat freeapplebee's restaurantmovie roomchick filbunk bedskids suitepool areadowntown disneylake buena vistaresort fee isdisney worldsplash padbooked this hotelfridge and microwaveshuttle serviceconvenience storenice pool
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This hotel was a good fit for a family of five. Our room was large and clean. The kids loved the pool, arcade, and movie room. Really appreciated the store for last minute neccessities. Staff was helpful and friendly. Price and free shuttle to the parks were a big part of why we chose this hotel.

2  Thank Deb M
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Very easy to reach any Disney park and Downtown Disney, but more affordable than an official "Disney" resort. Staff was courteous and helpful. Breakfast was great - kids eat free and there are buffet options for adults so you don't pay for more than what you will eat.

4  Thank Inga S
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We are a family of 5 - 2 adults, my 10yr old daughter and my 6yr old twin boys. We booked through Priceline for $54 per night. We were staying on Disney property for 5 nights but needed one night for our travel in day to Orlando. Mousesavers.com has recommended this hotel for a while so I knew when I got it would be more than adequate. The staff at check-in was very friendly. They offered me to upgrade to a Kids Suite for $20 more and took the deal.
We were really surprised with the room. It was larger than our Disney room and the Kids Suite had bunk beds for my 3 kids. And best of all, it was partitioned off by a separate wall and they had their own flat screen TV. The room was clean and updated and came with a coffee maker, microwave and small fridge.
Know that when you bid on Priceline.com as there is a resort fee of $11.95 that is not included in your bid. Parking was ample and free.
Two minor negatives. First was the Applebee's next door. Food was good, service was slow and the lost my credit card and wasn't able to retrieve it until the next morning(an Applebee's problem and not a Holiday Inn problem). Also, the entrance door in the rear was supposed to be protected with room swipe card to get in but it wasn't working and access was made simply by opening the door.
We would absolutely use this hotel again and have already discussed it for our next visit next year.

3  Thank sfaillajr
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times and have never been disappointed...the staff is very nice, the rooms are clean and well equipped with microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker. This hotel is very kid friendly and also pet friendly. There is a very well stocked general store, an arcade. a movie theater for the kids, plenty of poolside games and an Appleby restaurant on the ground floor. Absolutely a very good hotel, and their prices are more than reasonable.

2  Thank MaryLou33990
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I booked this hotel via Priceline in July 2012. When I arrived at 9pm, the staff at the front desk had little interest acknowledging my presence. No eye contact, no smiles. I was finally given my room keys and my wife and I dragged all of our bags around to the back and up 5 floors. My wife opened the door and we quickly realized it belonged to someone else. We were just given access to someone else's room!! We quickly shut the door, and I returned to the front desk, where the staff again seemed to not care. I asked for a manager. She came out and informed me that apparently I was wrong, since their computer showed no one in that room. I guess we just imagined other people's suitcases in the room. She offered no apology for their error, instead she just said she could assign another room "if I wanted"! I told her I didn't feel secure staying at her hotel, but unfortunately I was stuck for the night due to the time. She had no response, apology, or explanation, just a big goofy grin. There are PLENTY of other hotels in the area; I recommend you AVOID THIS ONE!

Room Tip: Rooms near the entrance doors will be very loud with kids running around unattended.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Dave S
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Dave S,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerely apologies for the unacceptable customer service you received from our staff. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is our regret that we failed to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Lera M