$91
$144
$128
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$127
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$127
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $310/night.

2,075 results
All reviewskids eat freeapplebee's restaurantmovie roomchick filbunk bedskids suitepool areadowntown disneylake buena vistaresort fee isdisney worldsplash padbooked this hotelfridge and microwaveshuttle serviceconvenience storenice pool
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We are a family of 5 - 2 adults, my 10yr old daughter and my 6yr old twin boys. We booked through Priceline for $54 per night. We were staying on Disney property for 5 nights but needed one night for our travel in day to Orlando. Mousesavers.com has recommended this hotel for a while so I knew when I got it would be more than adequate. The staff at check-in was very friendly. They offered me to upgrade to a Kids Suite for $20 more and took the deal.
We were really surprised with the room. It was larger than our Disney room and the Kids Suite had bunk beds for my 3 kids. And best of all, it was partitioned off by a separate wall and they had their own flat screen TV. The room was clean and updated and came with a coffee maker, microwave and small fridge.
Know that when you bid on Priceline.com as there is a resort fee of $11.95 that is not included in your bid. Parking was ample and free.
Two minor negatives. First was the Applebee's next door. Food was good, service was slow and the lost my credit card and wasn't able to retrieve it until the next morning(an Applebee's problem and not a Holiday Inn problem). Also, the entrance door in the rear was supposed to be protected with room swipe card to get in but it wasn't working and access was made simply by opening the door.
We would absolutely use this hotel again and have already discussed it for our next visit next year.

3  Thank sfaillajr
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times and have never been disappointed...the staff is very nice, the rooms are clean and well equipped with microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker. This hotel is very kid friendly and also pet friendly. There is a very well stocked general store, an arcade. a movie theater for the kids, plenty of poolside games and an Appleby restaurant on the ground floor. Absolutely a very good hotel, and their prices are more than reasonable.

2  Thank MaryLou33990
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I booked this hotel via Priceline in July 2012. When I arrived at 9pm, the staff at the front desk had little interest acknowledging my presence. No eye contact, no smiles. I was finally given my room keys and my wife and I dragged all of our bags around to the back and up 5 floors. My wife opened the door and we quickly realized it belonged to someone else. We were just given access to someone else's room!! We quickly shut the door, and I returned to the front desk, where the staff again seemed to not care. I asked for a manager. She came out and informed me that apparently I was wrong, since their computer showed no one in that room. I guess we just imagined other people's suitcases in the room. She offered no apology for their error, instead she just said she could assign another room "if I wanted"! I told her I didn't feel secure staying at her hotel, but unfortunately I was stuck for the night due to the time. She had no response, apology, or explanation, just a big goofy grin. There are PLENTY of other hotels in the area; I recommend you AVOID THIS ONE!

Room Tip: Rooms near the entrance doors will be very loud with kids running around unattended.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Dave S
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Dave S,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerely apologies for the unacceptable customer service you received from our staff. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is our regret that we failed to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while visiting WDD. It was located about 15/20 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. The street that the hotel is on is very, very busy. It takes quite a while to get anywhere from here, however, that was expected.

Our room was nice, quite clean. We spent a few hours in the pool area. It looks a bit better in the photos than it does in person. Actually, this can be said for the whole place. It's okay, but not nearly as shiny and pretty as in the photos. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. There is a Dollar Rental Car desk inside the lobby as well. We did get a few "Kids Eat Free" coupons for the small on-site Applebees but we did not use them simply because we weren't at the room that much.

It is located only a short drive from many of the major Orlando area attractions, so the location is a plus!

My only major complaint was for the day we were leaving. Check-out was a 11:00 am. We had a "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door. At 9:00 one of the maids with a clipboard in her hand knocked on our door to find out what time we were leaving. When my husband asked her what time check-out was and she replied "11:00" then he told her that's when we'd be gone. #1. So much for "Do Not Disturb" #2. Can you kick us out any faster? I was quite annoyed by this. I felt like they were saying, "Thanks for staying...now get out!"

We got a great price on this hotel through a discount hotel site. For that price, I can't really complain. Search for a good deal to make it worth it! The location is good, the rooms are fine, and the staff overall was very good...except for the maid.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ImKellyWV1
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have stayed here twice now and both times were pleasant. The rooms are always clean and fresh with fresh towels every day. There is a mini fridge and microwave in the room which was very convenient. There is an attached Applebees (a very convenient place to eat after a long day at the parks ) and they always have great service.