$84
$144
$128
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$127
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$115
$106
$86
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$113
Agoda.com
$257
$134
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$376
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $314/night.

2,074 results
All reviewskids eat freeapplebee's restaurantmovie roomchick filbunk bedskids suitepool areadowntown disneylake buena vistaresort fee isdisney worldsplash padbooked this hotelfridge and microwaveshuttle serviceconvenience storenice pool
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times and have never been disappointed...the staff is very nice, the rooms are clean and well equipped with microwave, refrigerator and coffeemaker. This hotel is very kid friendly and also pet friendly. There is a very well stocked general store, an arcade. a movie theater for the kids, plenty of poolside games and an Appleby restaurant on the ground floor. Absolutely a very good hotel, and their prices are more than reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MaryLou33990
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I booked this hotel via Priceline in July 2012. When I arrived at 9pm, the staff at the front desk had little interest acknowledging my presence. No eye contact, no smiles. I was finally given my room keys and my wife and I dragged all of our bags around to the back and up 5 floors. My wife opened the door and we quickly realized it belonged to someone else. We were just given access to someone else's room!! We quickly shut the door, and I returned to the front desk, where the staff again seemed to not care. I asked for a manager. She came out and informed me that apparently I was wrong, since their computer showed no one in that room. I guess we just imagined other people's suitcases in the room. She offered no apology for their error, instead she just said she could assign another room "if I wanted"! I told her I didn't feel secure staying at her hotel, but unfortunately I was stuck for the night due to the time. She had no response, apology, or explanation, just a big goofy grin. There are PLENTY of other hotels in the area; I recommend you AVOID THIS ONE!

Room Tip: Rooms near the entrance doors will be very loud with kids running around unattended.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Dave S
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Dave S,

Thank you for submitting your review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerely apologies for the unacceptable customer service you received from our staff. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is our regret that we failed to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while visiting WDD. It was located about 15/20 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. The street that the hotel is on is very, very busy. It takes quite a while to get anywhere from here, however, that was expected.

Our room was nice, quite clean. We spent a few hours in the pool area. It looks a bit better in the photos than it does in person. Actually, this can be said for the whole place. It's okay, but not nearly as shiny and pretty as in the photos. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. There is a Dollar Rental Car desk inside the lobby as well. We did get a few "Kids Eat Free" coupons for the small on-site Applebees but we did not use them simply because we weren't at the room that much.

It is located only a short drive from many of the major Orlando area attractions, so the location is a plus!

My only major complaint was for the day we were leaving. Check-out was a 11:00 am. We had a "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door. At 9:00 one of the maids with a clipboard in her hand knocked on our door to find out what time we were leaving. When my husband asked her what time check-out was and she replied "11:00" then he told her that's when we'd be gone. #1. So much for "Do Not Disturb" #2. Can you kick us out any faster? I was quite annoyed by this. I felt like they were saying, "Thanks for staying...now get out!"

We got a great price on this hotel through a discount hotel site. For that price, I can't really complain. Search for a good deal to make it worth it! The location is good, the rooms are fine, and the staff overall was very good...except for the maid.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ImKellyWV1
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have stayed here twice now and both times were pleasant. The rooms are always clean and fresh with fresh towels every day. There is a mini fridge and microwave in the room which was very convenient. There is an attached Applebees (a very convenient place to eat after a long day at the parks ) and they always have great service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was extremely worried about this place b/c of all the bad reviews I read, but when we arrived, we were treated very well. The room was very clean and smelled clean, the air was nice and cold and the bed was very comfortable. The fridge and microwave were a bonus. We called prior to arriving to see if we could get a king room, and it was granted. We checked in about 4pm and enjoyed the rest from being out in the heat and rain at Disney all day. We swam in the pool which was clean, and we went in the jacuzzi spa, but it was not clean at all. We had dinner out, enjoyed drinks at applebees and enjoyed a late check out with breakfast room service. All in all it was a nice stay, its farther then we are used to saying, we usually stay on Hotel Plaza blvd in dwntwn DIsney. Priceline should not have this listed as 3 and half stars, its more like 2 and half stars. But thankfully it was not the nightmare some made it out to be.

Room Tip: Join the points and you can check out at 2pm
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple