$91
$84
Doubletree.com
$142
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$82
$135
$124
$237
$219
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $290/night.

2,075 results
All reviewskids eat freeapplebee's restaurantmovie roomchick filbunk bedskids suitepool areadowntown disneylake buena vistaresort fee isdisney worldsplash padbooked this hotelfridge and microwaveshuttle serviceconvenience storenice pool
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was extremely worried about this place b/c of all the bad reviews I read, but when we arrived, we were treated very well. The room was very clean and smelled clean, the air was nice and cold and the bed was very comfortable. The fridge and microwave were a bonus. We called prior to arriving to see if we could get a king room, and it was granted. We checked in about 4pm and enjoyed the rest from being out in the heat and rain at Disney all day. We swam in the pool which was clean, and we went in the jacuzzi spa, but it was not clean at all. We had dinner out, enjoyed drinks at applebees and enjoyed a late check out with breakfast room service. All in all it was a nice stay, its farther then we are used to saying, we usually stay on Hotel Plaza blvd in dwntwn DIsney. Priceline should not have this listed as 3 and half stars, its more like 2 and half stars. But thankfully it was not the nightmare some made it out to be.

Room Tip: Join the points and you can check out at 2pm
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrsMars157
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great hotel to visit Orlando, very close to the theme parks and shopping malls.
Staff were very nice, the room was clean, modern and with lots of space.
They charge you for the use of the parking lot (it should be included in the cost of the room).
We loved it!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank negroatt
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed here on a trip to Disney World. While we had some apprehension of staying "off property", we were close enought to Lake Buena Vista drive and the parks we felt comfortable in the end. We also had a great to discount, so our room was approximately $80 per night. We were thrilled for the following reasons:

-The drive to the parks was only 10-15 minutes each morning.
-The room we had was spacious and very clean. The entire facility was very clean, including the pool and spa. While the room we had was extremely large and quiet - and these were priorities for us - we overlooked the side parking lot. If you want any kind of a view, this room would not be the best for you (I believe we were in room 581).
-The pool is gigantic and there is a nice hot tub too.
-The amenities for the hotel are solid, with a movie theatre and a convenience store.
-The staff at the front desk are noteworthy in terms of how helpful and friendly they are. The person helping me took the time to help me select a room location that met my needs (it was slow when we checked in).
-A few slight negatives: the only restaurant on the property is the Applebees. While the food was fairly good, the service was discombobulated and generally poor. We ate there twice. However, there is a mall and other restaurants that are walkable. For mornings, there is a Starbucks that is approximately 1 mile if one goes left (it is the opposite direction from Disney - you have to do a u-turn to go left - it is on the same side of the road as the hotel).
-The information booth in the hotel aggressively tries to sell you a timeshare.
-The entire property is a timeshare and maybe 50-60% of the guests are timeshare owners. I felt this was a negative in some ways, though everyone was nice.
-Overall, we had a truly fantastic experience at this property and the only reason I am not giving it "five stars" or "excellent" is the restaurant. The hotel itself, its rooms, cleanliness, and staff were absolutely outstanding.

Room Tip: If you like quiet and don't care about view, there are some that overlook the parking lot that are large and quiet (I believe we were in room 581).
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rock_of_Boston
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our Florida experiences in Disney/Universal were fantastic excluding our hotel experience. I was travelling with my family and my sister’s family for 4 day visit here in Orlando. I originally booked Hyatt but changed to come close to the Universal Studios and that was our biggest mistake. Hotel is too big and out of control service. Lobby services were totally unprofessional. Rooms were not clean compared to Hotel's I have stayed. On top we lost our Iphone/Ipad charger from room. Despite numerous complaints, Hotel didn't bother to address the issue. My recommendation, do not stay in this hotel if you can. Try to stay over by International Drive like Hyatt or any other ones. You will have peace in mind, will feel relaxed and can walk out to the main stream unlikely this Hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid this Hotel- not worth of your saving
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Ardi123
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Let me state by saying this is not a resort that you picture your family enjoying. I normally don,t review experiences, but this one needs to be heard. They allowed us to check-in early because our room was ready. Once at the room it smelled as though the maid had used the bathroom w/o air Freshers and they had noting to kill odor. Pool side activities, and home movies makes up resort amenities, because we stayed a week and Our room was cleaned twice upon our request to the front desk. Wifi stay full of users, so you have to wait. All in all I will never expose my family to this dump again.

Room Tip: Pick another resort.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family