$110
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$140
$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$157
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$147
$135
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$134
$177
$159
$120
$170
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$486
$317
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $355/night.

2,082 results
All reviewskids eat freeapplebee's restaurantmovie roomchick filbunk bedskids suitepool areadowntown disneylake buena vistaresort fee isdisney worldsplash padbooked this hotelfridge and microwaveshuttle serviceconvenience storenice pool
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our Florida experiences in Disney/Universal were fantastic excluding our hotel experience. I was travelling with my family and my sister’s family for 4 day visit here in Orlando. I originally booked Hyatt but changed to come close to the Universal Studios and that was our biggest mistake. Hotel is too big and out of control service. Lobby services were totally unprofessional. Rooms were not clean compared to Hotel's I have stayed. On top we lost our Iphone/Ipad charger from room. Despite numerous complaints, Hotel didn't bother to address the issue. My recommendation, do not stay in this hotel if you can. Try to stay over by International Drive like Hyatt or any other ones. You will have peace in mind, will feel relaxed and can walk out to the main stream unlikely this Hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid this Hotel- not worth of your saving
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Ardi123
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Let me state by saying this is not a resort that you picture your family enjoying. I normally don,t review experiences, but this one needs to be heard. They allowed us to check-in early because our room was ready. Once at the room it smelled as though the maid had used the bathroom w/o air Freshers and they had noting to kill odor. Pool side activities, and home movies makes up resort amenities, because we stayed a week and Our room was cleaned twice upon our request to the front desk. Wifi stay full of users, so you have to wait. All in all I will never expose my family to this dump again.

Room Tip: Pick another resort.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank carolinatraveler2577
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Well I will start by saying that I received a great deal for this hotel via Priceline and can not complain about that. In the same breath, however, I have to comment that it was a stretch referring to this hotel as a 'resort' and charging guests a $11-$12 fee to use the lackluster amenities. I appreciate the fact that they provide a business center, low level arcade, make shift movie theater, poolside children's games, shuttle to parks etc... but not nearly worth the price tag they applied. To further elaborate, the gentleman hosting the poolside activities needs to find a new and refreshed day job because his excitement and interaction with the children was less than stellar. I could tell immediately when his patience had worn thin because the sarcasm and shortness shined bright. In addition, the shuttle service was OK at best and can use a revamp as the times to/from the parks was far and few in between.

Moving on to the room itself, we had a third floor 2-Queen facing the parking lot so the view was 'eh'. It was really quiet and the room's cleanliness was about a 7 out of 10. I would have given it more but our room was not cleaned during our second night so no fresh towels, trash service, bed refresh....

All in all, I basically got what I paid for and given the opportunity to do it all over again, I would fork over more dollars to stay at an upscale hotel/resort where the "resort fee" was justifiable.

Room Tip: If possible get a poolside room with a balcony in the newer building. It looked like a nice view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CharW662
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We arrived at this hotel after leaving a hotel that was unsatifactory. This was a very nice hotel in a very nice area. They were able to accomodate my family on short notice and I was able to use my priority reward points to take a little off the total. We stayed in a two queen suite that was very nice. This room was huge and comfortable for adults and teens. We will be staying at this hotel for our future trips to Orlando.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We booked a very last minute trip to Orlando to go to Disney/Universal (as in, the day before), and got this hotel via Priceline. We thought it would be fine, but it was just not worth any savings at all. First of all, what makes it a resort? Why did we pay a resort fee? The maids never even cleaned our room b/c some kids kept putting a "do not disturb" sign on our door while we were out. If you plan on sleeping, do NOT get a room overlooking the pool -- it was noisy well past 11pm when the pool is supposed to close. Who keeps their kids awake that late to swim? Apparently people staying at the Holiday Inn.

Finally, the free shuttle to/from the parks is AWFUL. It only makes two trips a day to each park, so you either have to get up super early or miss out on a lot of things (and we overslept by about 15 min one morning so had to pay a $25 cab to get to Universal, rather than waiting 4 hours for the next shuttle!). We had to RUN to make the shuttle both nights after fireworks -- from Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Made it unpleasant. And the driver was talking on his cellphone one night -- not even using a hands-free headset, but holding the phone and discussing the fact that he didn't stop for a guy who was running to the bus b/c his family wasn't caught up with him yet. The Jesus music overhead was a nice touch, too.

I'm never letting my husband talk me into using Priceline again. It's not worth it to end up somewhere like this over a nicer resort (the Sheraton, Marriott, or Hilton would have been $100 more for 3 nights). However, if you are planning on being in Orlando for a week or so and are going to drive to/from the parks anyway, it's not disgusting or anything. Our room had a king-sized bed AND 4 bunk beds, and was clean (when we checked in, anyway). Just be wary.

Room Tip: Don't overlook the pool if you want to go to bed before midnight.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple