7,229 results
All reviewsmighty ducksfood courtthe toy story sectionfantasia poollove bugthe busfantasia buildingpreferred roomrooms are smalllarger than lifegift shopmeal plandisney moviemagic kingdomdining planplace to sleepmagical express
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We have stayed at this Disney property many times. I still enjoy staying at this Disney property. It's full of fun Disney statues...dalmations, toy story figures, love bug, mighty ducks, etc. You get good sized shampoo and conditioner, no lotion. I like the food court options, the packaged salads are good. Nice store here for Disney merchandise. The cast members were always helpful and friendly. The reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that the carpet needs replacing in the rooms. I think it's a fun hotel for young kids and adults alike and I would come again.

Room Tip: Pool side costs more, non pool side are quieter.
Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I was very disappointed. It was not what I expected at all. when we called in the room smelled like dirty feet and the bathroom smelled too. I would not even walk around without shoes on the carpet which needs to be replaced. I am really shocked, I thought Disney would keep up with Universal. I have stayed in Universal's value resort and it is way nicer. Our room did not even have a coffee maker. We walked around the pool area and it smelled like garbage. It was not worth the $$$

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I loved the hotel , our room was clean and tidy ...we were in the mighty ducks end i loved the pool wasn't as busy as the other pools .... about a 5 minute walk to the main reception , loved the place and the cast members didnt want to leave will be back again in a few years :)

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for a week! Food not that good, the room had the most filthy old carpet, you could tell they do not clean it often. Curtains were also filthy!!! I ask for a crib for my baby, And we got an old crib with an old mattress in it. It didn’t had a good aspect at all it looked old and dirty!!!
my baby had a po po accident when I changed his diper , and the sheets got a little po po on them , so I took them of the bed , for them to change it. We came back that night tired from the parks and went directly to bed . next morning when we were up I could see that they didn’t change the sheets they were the same but , turned the other side and still with some po po on it!!! Disgusting!!! You could tell by that they don’t clean often!!!!
Old !!! Needs refurbishment ASAP!!! Not staying there again for sure , it better to wait a little longer and pay something way much better!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2017

This is considered a value resort. I would NOT put it in the value category. It is extremely clean, well kept, everything looks brand new! The grounds are magnificently manicured! The pool area is really nice. The water is heated which is nice if you want to swim in the morning or evening. The main building is full of shops and a food court. The staff are unbelievably friendly! I would recommend this resort to anyone that is planning a vacation on a budget. You can put a credit card on your magic band so you don;t have to carry cash. Food and drink prices are VERY high but if you have a car there is a McDonald's just down the road. They also have refillable cups you can buy. $18/ea. but you have unlimited refills of Coke products, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.

Stayed: September 2017