“Really great food!”

Ranked #904 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Hunters Creek
Reviewed June 20, 2013

A friend of mine recommended this place and we made a special detour just to eat here. I was not disappointed. The portions were very plentiful and the food was great! I especially loved the hot sauce bar! I wish there was a location near my home. If I am ever in the area of one again, I will definitely return!

1  Thank JSManna
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thanks for the great review, @JSManna! Hope you are able to visit again real soon.

There are newer reviews for Tijuana Flats

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you like your Mexican food "not so Mexican," than you will like this place. My family & friends love it. I don't like it so much, but that is because I prefer authentic Mexican food. You get good value for your money, though. And there are a ton of different, tasty sauces to choose to add to your meal, which is a cool feature. The decor is modern and funky/artsy. My hubby loves this place.

1  Thank ojoscafeclaro
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

@ojoscafeclaro - Thank you for your review! Its great to hear that your friends and husband enjoy our food and service. Please email us any suggestions you might have for us, so we can hopefully make your next experience one that will win you over. (facebook@tijuanaflats.com)

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We visited Tijuana Flats on our way to Disney and didnt expect much, but it was amazing! The beer was great, you had like 10 choices of hot sauces and the food was great tasting Mexican food, what more do you need!

1  Thank Rac1248
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

@Rac1248 - Thanks for the awesome review of our Orlando location! We're happy that our quality surprised you and hope you'll keep coming back!

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

It's a shame it's one of the smaller units because it is the best one in Orlando. The staff is excellent and remembers my friends and I by name when we come in for lunch.

1  Thank JPC3481

@JPC3481 - Thanks for the great review of our Orlando location! We take pride in providing quality service and it's a pleasure to hear you appreciate that!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Food is always great, hot, fresh, and they have yet to mess up my order. Tuesday's at my work are crazy because our day is based around lunch. We know Tijuana is on the agenda and this is the location we go to. Service is great, having a separate register for pick up orders is nice, always clean. Recommend to anyone living in the area needs to check them out.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

@WillVolk - Thanks for the awesome review of our Orlando location! We do our best to accommodate businesses for lunch and we're pleased to hear you appreciate that!