“Fantastic experience and one not to be missed.”
Review of Fantasmic!

Fantasmic!
Ranked #2 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: A live Disney production held at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater at Disney-MGM Studios featuring Disney characters, performers and pyrotechnics.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience and one not to be missed.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have been to Orlando 7 times and could not believe I had only managed to do this attraction this year. I was mesmerised by the show and have to say it was one the of the best finalise in any disney park. I'd honestly say Wishes does not have a patch on this one. Make sure you get in very early to get the best seating as it tends to fill up very quickly. Take a snack or two for the kids also. Enjoy, we loved it.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Johns Creek, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good show, but mostly holograms”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Me, my dad, and a friend came to see Fantasmic. My friend didn't like it that much, and my father LOVED it. But me, my opinion is about to be written down here. All 3 of us arrived EARLY. There's a HUGE line that we have to wait in until they open up, for people to go into the stadium. We came a little late, about 10 minutes, and it was crowded with these groups! Most of them were rude. We ignored them, and kept going. The trail to get to the stadium is long! Once we arrived, there was sections. We had sat near the middle, of Sebastian. We had arrived at the stadium around 7-7:30, and the show started at 9. It was already packed by 8!

Tip:
Bring books, toys, electronics, anything to keep you, and your kids entertained. If it's electronics, try to make sure all of it is fully charged the morning of the day you're going to see Fantasmic!

My electronics died just when we arrived, so we were all bored out of our minds.

Tip for Disney:
If you're going to make people wait about 2 hours or less for a show, instead of selling hats and things that glow in the dark, try selling some cool glow in the dark toys! I remember I saw some in downtown Disney, so why can't you sell some at the stadium? You would be making more money from people that didn't bring stuff, so that they could be entertained.

Luckily, 30 minutes before the show, 2 people, a woman and a man FINALLY tried to entertain us. It was a lot of fun. But in the end, time had ran out, and the show began. I thought the show would be preformed like on beauty and the beast. Nope, it was a bunch of holograms. And then FINALLY Mickey showed up! He did something things, and- oh! look at that! More holograms. The holograms were also very blurry, and hard to see. Anyway, Let's skip to the end. Alright, Mickey is running away from Malefecent, he finds a sword, picks it up- and all of the villains die...? I was expecting a fight with Malefecent that was not under 5 minutes! The show altogether was about 1 hour and 30 minutes. But I'd rate it very good, because at least they included fireworks.

A really cool addition Disney added:
The glowing hats syncs with the show! So if you think there's something wrong with your hat, it just that Disney is trying to sync with your hat, for a nice addition to the show!

Thank you for reading my review.

Elkhart, Indiana
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“A wonderful sensory overload!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

As constant Disney goers, my family and I enjoy seeing Fantasmic every time we visit. The wonder array of lights, sounds, characters, dancing, singing, etc is such a wonderful sensory overload that will have you leaving with a feeling of wonder. Disney at its best.

One thing I would recommend is to ensure you have plenty of time and get there EARLY. Better yet, book a dinner reservation at one of the restaurants that offers a Fantasmic seating package. This way you can get good seats for the show. Remember, sitting up front does not necessary mean that is the best seating. It can actually be too close and you can miss out on some of the sights!

Keep in mind also, there are TONS...I mean TONS of people that attend this show. Stay patient and relax, especially at the end when people rush out at the same time. Sit tight for a minute in your seat and then casually walk out after the crazy rush dies down.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lanzen
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

A must see!!!! We ate at Mama Melrose and then paid extra with the meal to get VIP seating (in the middle, center). Worth it bc you are guaranteed a seat!

Hillside, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Didn't care for it.”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Was not impressed. We sat on bench seats, the venue was outside, and the show was mostly done with holigrams

1 Thank Jo Ann S