“Awesome”
Review of Fantasmic!

Fantasmic!
Ranked #2 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: A live Disney production held at the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater at Disney-MGM Studios featuring Disney characters, performers and pyrotechnics.
Reviewed January 31, 2014

After many, many trips to Disney, we finally went to Fantasmic. I thoroughly enjoyed this show, dare I say more than the nighttime shows at the other parks. The number of characters was very impressive! We used a FastPass for our seats, next time, we are doing a dinner package. The only negative was the huge crowd mass squeezing through a relatively narrow area to get to and from the show. In the future, I will either leave a few minutes before the end of the show or sit in the seats for 5-10 minutes after the end.

Write a ReviewReviews (14,383)
All reviews
in 220 reviews
"light show"
in 169 reviews

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We visited during one of the least busy weeks of the year and still the first show was 'sold out' just before it started. That was fine as we had originally planned on attending the later show. I see that some people have complained about the hard benches, but I was grateful for a place to sit down! There is little seating for the night shows at Epcot or the Magic Kingdom. It's amazing that they can tell such a great story with just the music. It would help to be familiar with the Disney cartoon Fantasia before watching this show. You really can see from anywhere, and I'm glad we didn't go early to get good seats. We were quite far to the left of the 'stage' and didn't feel we missed anything.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

This was a neat show. It may scare younger children (4 and under) due to the fireworks and props used.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I cried when I first saw this and I still cry ever time I see it. Even though there are so many people around you there is a really friendly atmosphere and I think that its only rival is Wishes fireworks over the castle in the Magic Kingdom